Getting to practices... | Golden Skate

Getting to practices...

Ellie493

Rinkside
Hello,

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, so please redirect me if I'm wrong.

I would like to know if, with regard to the open practices occurring in Gangneung, it will be possible to arrive in time for the practice one is interested in, or if it is necessary to be there at the very start of the practices in the morning. I'm only interested in the afternoon practices, but I'm afraid I won't be let in if I go later than the official start.

I tried e-mailing this address, [email protected], but received no reply.

Does anybody have any information?

Sam L

Medalist
There are only a few practice sessions open to public and you need to buy tickets to them.

kiches

Final Flight
I believe you can enter practice anytime you want so long as you have a ticket, but if you leave I don’t think they’ll let you back in.

seabm7

Final Flight
I believe you can enter practice anytime you want so long as you have a ticket, but if you leave I don’t think they’ll let you back in.

I have the same understanding, too. Due to security reasons, they do not allow reentry. But late arrivals are OK.

mudav

Rinkside
Hmmm... I'm now confused))) So is it possible to enter the practice if you have the ticket for the event itself or not?~^^" Because if there were special tickets for practices...

kiches

Final Flight
You need a separate practice ticket. Practices are not included in the competition ticket.

seabm7

Final Flight
Hmmm... I'm now confused))) So is it possible to enter the practice if you have the ticket for the event itself or not?~^^" Because if there were special tickets for practices...

The early morning practices right before the competition events are not open to the general public. It's understandable, since the competition starts around 10 in the morning.

What's open to the general public now is either an afternoon practice session or practice-only-day sessions. And you need a separate ticket for each day.