Australia
OAR just scored and they've won!!

Congrats to OAR! We might even call it....oarsome :agree:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So happy Datsyuk got a gold but I am equally sad for the Germans. Don’t hang your head over a silver medal boys! Germany did great and have earned tons of respect. That game could have gone either way!

Lol Datsyuk hugged every German player in the handshake line! So much respect :love:

Is that it for the Olympics :cry:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Canada not showing up for the medal ceremony :scratch:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Canada not showing up for the medal ceremony :scratch:

They're not?! Why?

I'm rather surprised at the Canadian hockey teams's behaviour here. The silver medal winning women's team looked like they were going to throw out their medals and now this from the Men?

Do they think the competition was badly refereed or something?

russianfan

Match Penalty
They're not?! Why?

I'm rather surprised at the Canadian hockey teams's behaviour here. The silver medal winning women's team looked like they were going to throw out their medals and now this from the Men?

Do they think the competition was badly refereed or something?

lol, behaving like a true losers?

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is OAR going to get in trouble for those National Anthem shenanigans?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
lol, behaving like a true losers?

Maybe? (As mad as he was at the result in Vancouver at least Plushy showed up and shook hands :laugh: he did jump over the podium I suppose...)

Although I don't know the ettiquette, Canada played last night didn't they? Did they get their medals then?

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe? (As mad as he was at the result in Vancouver at least Plushy showed up and shook hands :laugh: he did jump over the podium I suppose...)

Although I don't know the ettiquette, Canada played last night didn't they? Did they get their medals then?

It’s possible. Finland showed up for the Women’s ceremony. Maybe Canada already got their bronze medals and bounced!

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker

Probably :palmf: Can't just end it on a good behavior note can we? Between this, the hacking, and the doping, I'm not sure they want to be reinstated for 2022 lol.

ReasonOFF

On the Ice
seems like today in nhl many russians were angry they aren't compete at the olympics and showed good results - ovechkin, malkin, radulov, dadonov, kucherov :laugh:

but about the olympics.... that's all what you need to know about khl level. their best players BARELY win against players from germany league. really a shame

Grin

Medalist
seems like today in nhl many russians were angry they aren't compete at the olympics and showed good results - ovechkin, malkin, radulov, dadonov, kucherov :laugh:

but about the olympics.... that's all what you need to know about khl level. their best players BARELY win against players from germany league. really a shame

Oh, it's such a shame to win over Germany in the finals

- - - Updated - - -

LOL at salty NYPost
Посмотрите, о чем твитнул(а) @nypost: https://twitter.com/nypost/status/9...wsrc^android|twgr^default|twcon^7090|twterm^3

LadyB

Record Breaker
Don’t hang your head over a silver medal boys!

Don't worry. They're national heroes!!! :yay:

Enough effing bullying from the IOC, they deprived them of carrying their own flag at the closing ceremony. They can do whatever they like. Good on them!

Today I'm officially one of he happiest people on the planet. The Olympics had a shadow over them for me, the way the Russians were treated, Ksenia & Fedor not there...
But this final hockey match did the trick. How fantastic!!! Russia won, GER in the history books with outstanding players. And the decisive goal scored by a CSKA player, my faves since childhood!!! I might have another beer. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. :hap93::yahoo::hap10:

And [email protected], I envied you like mad all the way through! ;)