Ilia Malinin | Page 31 | Golden Skate

Ilia Malinin

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
https://twitter.com/TheIliaSociety/status/1771572046427722014 So the planned content for today has 3A and 3Lo instead of a 4A and 4Lo. Now, does that mean he's going stick 100%? No....but for his own sake with whatever injury is going on, please I hope he doesn't try to push too hard. Please preserve yourself Ilia.
According to Jackie's practice notes, he was working on both the 4A and 4Lp. Since he's skating last, I think he might adjust depending on what the others do.

The SP results were pretty clear on the PCS. Ilia's going to need a higher base value. If the Japanese men skate clean, Ilia's not going to make it up on an easier clean skate. If the Japanese men make mistakes, then he has some wiggle room.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
According to Jackie's practice notes, he was working on both the 4A and 4Lp. Since he's skating last, I think he might adjust depending on what the others do.

The SP results were pretty clear on the PCS. Ilia's going to need a higher base value. If the Japanese men skate clean, Ilia's not going to make it up on an easier clean skate. If the Japanese men make mistakes, then he has some wiggle room.
As they say, ice is slippery. Let's just hope all goes well.