In Person / Practice Reports | Golden Skate

In Person / Practice Reports

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Hi all - for those of you lucky enough to be attending the practices / competition in person, the rest of us would really love to hear your in person impressions - what you think of Grenoble and the rink, how the skaters are doing in practice, and what you think of the competition. And whether Boyang has arrived! Thank you!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Hi all - for those of you who are lucky enough to be attending the practices / competition in person, the rest of us would really love to hear your in person impressions - what you think of Grenoble and the rink, how the skaters are doing in practice, and what you think of the competition. Thank you!

I will be arriving tomorrow around 1-2pm, so sadly will miss the Mens and Pairs Thursday practice, but should be in time for Dance and Ladies. I will send through lots of reports!

I'll be going to all the Friday practices, so expect lots of reports :)

I might post photos and such on twitter, in which case I will link to that account.

(@tabsyskating): https://twitter.com/tabsyskating?s=09

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I will be arriving tomorrow around 1-2pm, so sadly will miss the Mens and Pairs Thursday practice, but should be in time for Dance and Ladies. I will send through lots of reports!

I'll be going to all the Friday practices, so expect lots of reports :)

I might post photos and such on twitter, in which case I will link to that account.

Thanks Tabsy - you’re the best!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I am also going to be at all Friday practices, flying tomorrow:), will post as much as possible!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
My thanks to tabsy and Beatrice (and other GSers that may post reports), you're the best :luv17: Zhenya reports would be much appreciated!

Tavi...

Record Breaker
And Jason and Boyang and all the guys please - Have fun guys - I bet it’s just beautiful there and here’s hoping it’s a great competition! :)

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Please cover some Rika for me :pray: preferably the report should sound: Rika is slaying :laugh:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
^ I agree I’d wear those flowers on a dress as a print! Very pretty.

lusk8

Record Breaker
I’m looking forward to the reports. Enjoy the competition guys and that is a beautiful, beautiful, card for Piper and Paul.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Very nice card, Beatrice! :) Have fun out there and looking forward to your reports!

leoleo

Medalist
I will be arriving tomorrow an hour before ladies practice, i will also attend all practice on friday. I'll report on ladies mostly (if i don't have enough battery or if my internet data isn't enough my priority will be the japanese ladies and Zhenya).

I'm happy Boyang got his visa issue sorted, i really wanted to see him.