In Person / Practice Reports | Page 14 | Golden Skate

In Person / Practice Reports

Caustica

Final Flight
Thank you for all the live reports! I will be heading to the arena shortly. Question: do they let you bring food & drink into the arena? Thank you!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
We have a BLAST, our US flags with fresh signature from Audrey/Misha and Tarah and DannyIMG_20181124_120903.jpg

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Thank you for all the live reports! I will be heading to the arena shortly. Question: do they let you bring food & drink into the arena? Thank you!

They "check" but it's all quite relaxed. Maybe put water bottle at bottom of bag :)

Come say hi!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I have just been interviewed for Japanese TV (NTV) about Rika! Its to air on Sunday night. Will someone let me know if you find a clip?

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I have 10: US, Canada, Russia, Latvia, Italy, Germany, Japan, China, France, Poland:)

Wow!! You are well prepared then :) And I don't know if I'm more excited about the event or the two of you having so great time in the ice rink :)

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Hello! Stadium beginning to fill up for the start of competition.

Vanessa, Morgan, Aleksandra and Dmitri all signed my flags :luv17: Vanessa is so lovely!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
tabsy and NoNameFace, you are both so awesome for all of the updates!!! :yes2: :bow:

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I saw you Tabsy a couple of times on Eurosport! Very jealous, I couldn’t spot myself at all in Helsinki lol

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
We all saw you give them to Piper! Congratulations :yahoo:

I still cannot believe it. I am sad that they won't go to GPF, but I have no regrets over supporting something maybe not made for the, win and highest scores, but something I can deeply relate to. I will never forget that feeling and moment!

LaArdilla

Medalist
I screamed so hard when I saw you give it to them! They way Piper was proudly holding her bouquet in kiss & cry!