In Person / Practice Reports | Page 12 | Golden Skate

In Person / Practice Reports

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
I can't tell it from the photo, but does Gabriella has her belly naked? :) Or is it an optic illusion due to the fabrics colour?

No I'm fairly sure she does. She's wearing a lilac crop top with high neck and sleeves, and it's tied in a knot to the side. Then a gap, then a long grey skirt.

She's very beautiful!

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I love the mix of rose/blush/lilac with grey. This colour reminds me Tessa's dress frm The Pilgrums on a Long Journey. I wonder if these are their FD costumes or just training outfit. Cizeron, as almost always, with a sexy deep V- neck :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
She's very beautiful!

Of course she is - she's young and Greek! ;) :biggrin:

Every inch the Cretan princess. :love:

Fresh signatures from Kaitlin and Jean-Luc :) :) :) View attachment 223

Kaitlin has an absolutely beautiful signature! :love:

And can I just take this opportunity to say that you 2 girls are absolute darlings for posting all these on-site reports, photos, videos, etc.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

CaroLiza_fan

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Thanks for all the reports Tabsy and NNF!

[also the cat on your avatar is so cool; i feel like i may have said this before]

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Beatrice and tabsy, you two are the best :luv17:

So far I still haven't spotted you lovelies yet, it's probably me being awful in recognizing faces. I'm trying again tonight :biggrin:

LaArdilla

Medalist
NNF and Tabsy, you girls may well turn out to be my favourite part of this event! The camera loves you, and seeing you in the audience with those flags brought out more smiles from me than many skaters at IdF! Keep up the good work and wave these flags high and proud.

What do you think of P/C’s FD? Is the music guitar only or more instrumental? The songs have several versions on the internet...

LaArdilla

Medalist
So Marie-France wears a jacket at the practice and then brings out that stunner of a blush coat for the competition! They may have problems with teaching 1TR at Gabois this season but fashion is on point, hahaha!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Thanks for all the reports Tabsy and NNF!

[also the cat on your avatar is so cool; i feel like i may have said this before]

Ha thanks! He would accept the compliment graciously, he's a good boy :)

He might be changing after this competition tho - I'm very proud of my flag signatures!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Beatrice and tabsy, you two are the best :luv17:

So far I still haven't spotted you lovelies yet, it's probably me being awful in recognizing faces. I'm trying again tonight :biggrin:

IMG-20181124-WA0000.jpg

Here is tabsy in all her cheering glory:)