Is Canada out in front of the CoP learning curve? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Is Canada out in front of the CoP learning curve?

i love to skate

Medalist
Thanks for the links! Youtube is indeed our friend, except when they remove videos :scowl:.

I watched W/P (will look at D/L later), and it was nice. I can't say I found it too exciting or memorable, and there are other teams whose programs hold my interest more. I'll attribute it to their being young and relatively new to seniors; hopefully with time more of their personality and uniqueness will shine through. I wonder which Canadian team will get the second ticket to Vancouver - any thoughts on that?

I think the second team in Vancouver will definetly be Crone and Poirier. This team really holds my interest; they are so techinically sound and I was really impressed with how they developed this year. I also really appreciate the creativity they put into their lifts.

Weaver and Poje have improved a lot this year but they still lack something for me. They have struggled in the past in getting the levels on their elements and sometimes lack speed and flow. Crone and Poirer have much better international results and have far more upside in regard to their potential and youth. They are hoping to be at their best in 2014 so missing out on 2010 would be a huge disadvantage I think.