Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikolaj MAJOROV

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Country
Russia
Junior Men (Main Entries) in order of Personal Best
In ( ) - best unofficial, at competitions which don't give ISU Best, only for skaters who haven't ISU Best.

1 Joseph PHAN CAN 221.07
2 Andrew TORGASHEV USA 212.71
3 Kirill IAKOVLEV (202.30)
4 Matyas BELOHRADSKY CZE 192.60
5 Egor MURASHOV RUS 186.76
6 Yuto KISHINA JPN 182.48
7 Geon Hyeong AN KOR 180.26
8 Gabriele FRANGIPANI ITA (178.69)
9 Nikolaj MAJOROV SWE 163.31
10 Joseph KANG USA (162.10)
11 Eric LIU CAN 157.57
12 Ivan SHMURATKO UKR 156.61
13 Luke DIGBY GBR 152.78
14 Kims Georgs PAVLOVS LAT 152.04
15 Mihhail SELEVKO EST 136.54
16 Nikita MANKO KAZ 132.75
17 Yauhenii PUZANAU BLR 129.40
18 Gaizka MADEJON CAMBRA ESP (127.27)
19 Kai JAGODA GER 118.73
20 Sinali SANGO RSA (110.41)
21 Edvard TER-GAZARIAN ARM (74.33)

Egor Rukhin substituted by Kirill Iakovlev RUS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Going off AlexRus' list of the personal bests of the competitors, Joseph Phan and Andrew Torgashev have ceilings above everybody else here thus far.

This is a make-or-break competition for Andrew, after his fourth-place finish in Bratislava. If he can take gold here, he can very likely get on a Final spot. Even with silver it might be possible, as happened for him last year, in fact, though that would be a near-run thing right until the end.

Of the three main Canadian men competing on the JGP this year, Joseph has the best components of the three, while also the lowest base value in comparison to Gogolev or Orzel (two 4Ts and a 3A being the biggest guns in the arsenal, though he also does two 3Lz combinations).

zebobes

Final Flight
Going off AlexRus' list of the personal bests of the competitors, Joseph Phan and Andrew Torgashev have ceilings above everybody else here thus far.

This is a make-or-break competition for Andrew, after his fourth-place finish in Bratislava. If he can take gold here, he can very likely get on a Final spot. Even with silver it might be possible, as happened for him last year, in fact, though that would be a near-run thing right until the end.

I hope Andrew can have a breakthrough. There have been a number of competitions on the JGP that he theoretically should have won, but something always seems to happen, and he ends up somewhere between 2nd and 4th. I did think that at his first competition, there did seem to be significant improvements in technique, so hopefully he can put it together.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Andrew, Andrew, Andrew....

When will you put it all together and be the skater we know you can be:pray: But that LP StSeq is plus 5 in my book no matter what happens:luv17:

And go Jo as well; all about newcomers to TCC these days:agree:

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
I A-DOoRE Yuto Kishina! :love:
He's my favorite junior~:biggrin:
Coz he skates pretty~:luv17:
And his SP music kicks butt! :rock:
...hope it doesn't kick his butt~:p

Please don't break aunty's heart, Yuto! :pray:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last JGP I voted for Andrew T. just to mix it up :)

This JGP I voted for Jo so as not to jinx Andrew. And I do like Jo, but I obviously like Andrew better;)

So Andrew take advantage of this placement:clap:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
jo needs to place ahead of andrew... to help conrad get to JGPF ;)
cricket juniors for the win!

Haleth

On the Ice
Oh golly I like both Joseph and Andrew. Can't I give them both gold? For reasons? :big grin:

Anyway I look forward to seeing fresh and old faces. Wishing them all a safe and successful event!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Confession: I did not expect to enjoy Junior Men's GP that much. Actually, I enjoy it better than Ladies' one.

This mix of more 'seasoned' competitors and new faces is exciting and there are real gems of discovery for me like Koshiro last week.

I'm looking forward to see Andrew again, Joseph, Yuto, Kirill...and some great skating from them:):):)

LadyB

Record Breaker
Healthy skates to all the lads.

Special shout-out to Kirill, Egor, Jo and Matyas!!! :clapper:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Jo's SP could become one of my favourites this season once he sorts out little bits and pieces. :agree:

Pleased with Kirill doing well.

Haleth

On the Ice
Congrats to the top 3! Kirill had a dramatic, clean skate iirc and as always Andrew T was lovely though making me anxious jump-wise. Yuto I should catch soon.

I could tell Joseph was not going to repeat his QU success from almost the top since he seemed tense. I like that program and hope he can relax into it again later in the season. Ghislain is a wonderful choice to accompany J as they already seemed on the way to having a good rapport in QU.

Blessing Ted B again for his informative and constructive commentary!