s_parks

Record Breaker
^ basically my reaction. Sadness but hope for AR
& to me A/R>>>>>>>>>>>>S/K so :rock:
What a chance for them!!!
I do hope they at least can score over T/M

Do you think its realistic/possible??
their progs are miles better!

T/M have higher scoring potential, but they are prone to mistakes as well. Last year, J/C were ahead of them after the short but had a poor performance in the free, while T/M skated very well there, moving up to 3rd. I think A/R have a chance if they skate 2 clean programs.

LRK

Record Breaker
Good luck, A/R! I'm looking forward to seeing them, and I hope they have two great skates - especially the LP!

Reynnou

On the Ice
Too bad for Ksenia and Fedor but I'm so happy to see Kristina and Alexei amazing programs one more time!
I hope they have two clean programs. The fight for the podium will be really interesting and unpredictable...

tulosai

Record Breaker
T/M have higher scoring potential, but they are prone to mistakes as well. Last year, J/C were ahead of them after the short but had a poor performance in the free, while T/M skated very well there, moving up to 3rd. I think A/R have a chance if they skate 2 clean programs.

If they do finish ahead there is also a chance they will get a Worlds spot!! I am not 100% sure how realistic this is but we can still hope...

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
If they do finish ahead there is also a chance they will get a Worlds spot!!
its their chance!
I do want to take it step by step but I cant help but wander in my dreams :laugh:
How coll would it be if they go to Euro AND WC!!:luv17:

Last edited:

adelia

Record Breaker
If they do finish ahead there is also a chance they will get a Worlds spot!! I am not 100% sure how realistic this is but we can still hope...
They might not need to finish ahead of T/M to go to Worlds. Just sayin...

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
They might not need to finish ahead of T/M to go to Worlds. Just sayin...
but it will be cool if they do:biggrin:
Mozer machinations won't go on for years (or will they?) :laugh:

Artur says that they're prepared b/c they've been already preparing for the planned B comp
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=101170

No visible changes Little things to have more wow effect

Last edited:

Ekm

On the Ice
Wishing all the best for them tomorrow! This is a great opportunity, and I hope they can take advantage, I actually think they have a realistic shot at a medal if they are at or close to their best.

LRK

Record Breaker
Yes, good luck Kristina & Alexei! Looking forward to seeing their program. :)

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
today is the DAY!

I actually think they have a realistic shot at a medal if they are at or close to their best.
from your lips to God's ears:agree:

I want them to NOT be held down on PCS 4 once

Last edited:

Reynnou

On the Ice
Too bad Kristina missed her triple salchow :( the rest of the program was great.
Their PCS are too low especially compared to Aliona and Bruno's score...
Anyway I look forward to see their fantastic free skate tomorrow!

Reynnou

On the Ice
Yeah, PCS was too low for what they put out on the ice. But it's like that when you have no hype. Anyway, I hope they can enjoy the experience and just do their best in the FS.

SP in 1080p:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZjIGvaTee4
Yeah I hope too. Even with the salchow they would have been way behind Tarasova/Morosov...
The scores between 4th/7th place are so close, If they skate their best they can finish 4th which would still be awesome!

adelia

Record Breaker
they are heavily being punished for being inconsistent
they bombed their GP events, hope they can be consistent or else B/D and Z/E might pass them soon
How can they be "heavily punished" for "bombing" GP events when their PCS has never been high in the first place? If the Fed really wanted to "heavily punish" them like your theory is, they could easily have boosted Z/E's PCS at Nationals and have them place 4th. But the Fed did not do that. Even though Z/E is a Mozer group pairing. As for B/D passing them, you're making an assumption that B/D can be consistent in the first place.

sneakers

Match Penalty
How can they be "heavily punished" for "bombing" GP events when their PCS has never been high in the first place? If the Fed really wanted to "heavily punish" them like your theory is, they could easily have boosted Z/E's PCS at Nationals and have them place 4th. But the Fed did not do that. Even though Z/E is a Mozer group pairing. As for B/D passing them, you're making an assumption that B/D can be consistent in the first place.

I mean , they did not get good results in their GPs and bombed it - they also got low PCS there, judges tend to look at your season and will indirectly boost your PCS as the season progresses. they would have had better PCS here even with the salchow fall. Also I didnt include their national results as any nationals in inflated.