Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov

moriel

Record Breaker
yup, black...
+ she is risking to look like a meh version of volosozhar or savchenko, dunno...

AnaBM

Rinkside
Maybe is a thing of Russian pair ladies, to dyed their hair to blond :p first Tatiana, then Evgenia and now Ksenia...

moriel

Record Breaker
Hmm there is Evgenia Tarasova, but i think she is at her natural or close to it? dunno, didnt really pay attention >.<
But russian ladies overal like that blonde dye =( Although many would look better with their natural color.

AnaBM

Rinkside
Evgenia who? Don't tell me that Medvedeva is blond now.:unsure:
No, Tarasova ;). I thought she was blond too (cause it looks very natural on her) but she's actually brunette, or at least had it brown when she was in juniors.

Alba

Record Breaker
No, Tarasova ;). I thought she was blond too (cause it looks very natural on her) but she's actually brunette, or at least had it brown when she was in juniors.

Ah yes. She does look very natural indeed, and I like her with blond hair. As you said, maybe because her natural colour is brown.

Last edited:

anyanka

Record Breaker
The blonde does not suit her, but it could be something for summer? Personally she might look great with a crimson or other reddish shade.

Alba

Record Breaker
The blonde does not suit her, but it could be something for summer? Personally she might look great with a crimson or other reddish shade.

Yes reddish it's good. You are right though, could be for summer only. At least I hope so.

kinoriH

Final Flight
Ah yes. She doesn look very natural indeed, and I like her with blond hair. As you said, maybe because her natural colour is brown.

Evgenia is actually a natural redhead, like Vladimir. Here's a video from 2009 when she was in singles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4-Py5vqKw
later on she dyed it even more red..
https://instagram.com/p/gLa_zABfw9/
https://instagram.com/p/b5NxLGhf0t/

I love these two redheads. :love:

I just wish ksenia kept her dark hair and Evgenia could rock that red hair again.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Russian pair skaters seem unusually fond of changing their hair color and styles...Maxim Trankov used to be blond, Tatiana had dark hair...and who can forget this? :laugh:

I'm sure it's not going to last forever. It really makes no difference to me if we can't see them competing anyway.

Meoima

Match Penalty
Russian pair skaters seem unusually fond of changing their hair color and styles...Maxim Trankov used to be blond, Tatiana had dark hair...and who can forget this? :laugh:
I'm sure it's not going to last forever. It really makes no difference to me if we can't see them competing anyway.
wait... Sasha was blond? :unsure:

kinoriH

Final Flight
I think the only reason i like evgenia with blonde hair is because she looks do much like Tatiana. With Ksenia it's different. She doesn't need to be blone to stand out, cause imo, she is so strong with her expressions and overall feel of their programs.

I am scared she might make herself look tacky , which is a shame..

moriel

Record Breaker
I think the only reason i like evgenia with blonde hair is because she looks do much like Tatiana. With Ksenia it's different. She doesn't need to be blone to stand out, cause imo, she is so strong with her expressions and overall feel of their programs.

I am scared she might make herself look tacky , which is a shame..

The blonde for Eugenia seems to fit her on ice persona, and for me, its cool because lets her partner shine =D I like redheads, but 2 at once on a rink would be a bit overkill maybe...
For Ksenia it just doesn't fit, like a blond Morticia =D

Alba

Record Breaker
The blonde for Eugenia seems to fit her on ice persona, and for me, its cool because lets her partner shine =D I like redheads, but 2 at once on a rink would be a bit overkill maybe...
For Ksenia it just doesn't fit, like a blond Morticia =D

I agree Evegnia's hair looks really so her. I never thought about Tatiana tbh, despite them having some big elements also, like V&T.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Ksenia's Ask.fm is still going. From yesterday:

what kind of music under the new program? Hakuna Matata took)

Also her comments seem to indicate she is dating Ivan Righini? Is she trolling us or do you think she is serious? :p

Alba

Record Breaker
Ksenia's Ask.fm is still going. From yesterday:

what kind of music under the new program? Hakuna Matata took)

Also her comments seem to indicate she is dating Ivan Righini? Is she trolling us or do you think she is serious? :p

Hakuna Matata? :laugh: