Kyrylo Marsak | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Kyrylo Marsak

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Kyrylo achieved a new (inofficial, international) PB of 73.15 in the SP at Tallink Hotels Cup today. :cheer2:
He skated clean with a huge 3A on top of the program. His reaction to the scores in the K&C was very cute.

As always, good luck and smooth ice to Kyrylo in the FS! 🍀:cheer:

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Kyrylo's FS at Tallink Hotels Cup, his first overall score above 200 internationally :clap:

The 4S was almost clean and the 3A again was excellent. The jump really improved compared to last season. When previously Kyrylo stalked the entry into the 3A across half the rink, now he goes into it fast and confidently.
They obviously also put a lot of work into the step and choreo sequences which are now much more fleshed out than at the start of the season.
Overall, the preparation for JWC looks good and I believe a top-10 finish is easily possible if Kyrylo gives his best. 🍀

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Shame on me, I neglected Kyrylo's fan fest during Junior Worlds, but I had a bit of a busy weekend. :(
Junior Worlds wasn't his best competition, but from Kyrylo's own words, it was an important season in terms of personal growth and finding joy in skating again. This mindset will certainly help him after the summer in his first full senior season, as will his beautiful quad Salchow and triple Axel. 😸

Maybe Kyrylo will still compete in Nationals before the summer break, I'll keep you posted in this thread.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Defending Champion Kyrylo's post from Nationals. Glad the season ended so successfully for him.