Madison Chock & Evan Bates | Page 43 | Golden Skate

Madison Chock & Evan Bates

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
OT. I was curious about the sunflowers card that you gave Piper and Paul with their bouquet. Was it hand-made as well, or were you able to buy a card that matched the bouquet?

Back on topic: are you going to make the card for Madi and Evan or will you buy one to match the flowers?

The card was hand-made too:), I actually photographed it at work where I made it:laugh:, I will made one for Madison & Evan, just thinking about design

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Wishing them the very best !!:hap10: :dance3: :clap:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Beatrice, Are you planning to go to the practice session for the RD?

I so want to know what their music is! :pray:

Btw, I think soundhound works a bit better than Shazam for music id programs for a phone...

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Beatrice, Are you planning to go to the practice session for the RD?

I so want to know what their music is! :pray:

Btw, I think soundhound works a bit better than Shazam for music id programs for a phone...

No, I was not at practice, but the music is 'Assasination Tango' in two different arrangements. Works pretty well for them I would say.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
^^Amazing how much more one can see from a slightly different angle.... this is great!!

Roast Toast

Medalist
The program composition is interesting and different, I like it. I'm still mostly clueless re: the pattern but that looked like a pair of very clean rockers to me, so props. Waiting for the free now but with another vehicle of at least this caliber they could totally pull off a surprise win at Nats!

Astrid56

Final Flight
Here's another video of their RD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuCuT-8wXTE . I love the choreography. I think because this is their first outing, they're overly cautious _ very restrained and the 'tango' passion is not yet there. Once, this is skated with passion, conviction, and speed, the program will shine.

Aidya

Spectator
I'm so happy about their new FD! I wasn't a fan of them when I first saw them 4 years ago, but they really grew on me during the past 2 seasons with their "Under Pressure" and "Imagine" FDs.

Unfortunately, for me, they've had a tendency to be too out there all the time and some aspects were constantly missing like Maddison outshining Evan or that their twizzles looked like one separate awkward element in their programs instead of a part of them.

After moving to Mtl and allowing Maddy's injury to heal properly, I am blown away by this new jazzy-rock FD! Evan looks like the romantic lead he has to be for that program to work! He is not passive, but fully active (major improvement; love the hands!) The twizzles are integrated in the steps, thre's no more one element to another, and their lifts are as stunning as ever!

A completely upgraded package of a couple that had been on my radar for years :clap: Can't wait for Nationals! :drama:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
:love::love:

That is a great FD!

I love how they managed to make the twizzles seem so sexy :wow:

That serpentine curved lift is utterly amazing. It looked so effortless, but that is so hard!

So nice to see an actually dancey ice dance again :cheer: :cheer:

Last edited: