On-site & practice reports | Page 12 | Golden Skate

On-site & practice reports

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I cannot stand Liam's music...not sure I've ever liked any of his choices, though.

I put Misha a bit higher in my predictions after watching practices. It's pretty tough after the gold & silver to predict the men (and I keep going back & forth with those 2)...I just don't knoooow! :drama:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Oh, I see now they are skating as in their Short Program starting order. Grant now: not happy with his jumps… conference with his coach… hmm

MeltedIce

On the Ice
What's with the girls and gloves this season? I hope they are just wearing them for the practice :handw:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Arrived at practice early this morning (ladies on ice now)... I had a late night following Friday's comps, didn't get back to the hotel until after midnight.

At the hotel this morning, Liza was walking next to me, she sat down near Evgenia in the lobby. The two didn't acknowledge each other or speak. Probably means nothing, as I don't talk to people at 7 in the morning either... ;)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Osmond looked rough at practice this morning. Wonder if she can shake it off and hang on to the top 3 later today?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Did my eyes decieve me or did Evgenia just do 3-3-3-3 in the middle of her LP runthru?

atsumiri

Record Breaker
from twitter: Evgenia Medvedeva’s FS run-through at #SCI16: 3F(tano)3T3T, 3Lz(tano), skating through, StSq, 3Lo, 3S3T3T3T, 2A(tano)3T, CCoSp, LSp.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
I'm convinced she does that because she's bored because she so gifted or because she's trying to psyche out other skaters. I'm leaning towards gifted.
I think... if you could do 3-3-3 and 3-3-3-3 regularly so just 3-3 it's not a problem when you perform..... good training