On-site & practice reports | Page 13 | Golden Skate

On-site & practice reports

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone there want to have brunch today at Scaddabush at 1215? Address is 209 Rathburn W, about 10 min drive from Hershey. Reservation under Goldstein. PM me if coming.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Watching the men's practice, all of the first group cleared the ice well before their time was up, except for Michal...I really like his Morricone program so I hope he can bring himself up in the LP. Is everyone just tired or lazy? If they are already tired, doesn't give much hope for the competition. :confused: Well, we'll see. I didn't notice the guys being such slackers at the SA practice (overall) and theirs started at 7am.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
At least the group 2 guys are working a little bit harder. I don't want to see any of the lazy people rewarded today!

MeltedIce

On the Ice
Patrick looked pretty good. Even with the fall he seems to be solid both physically and mentally, it's going to be an intense night :popcorn:

Biellmann

Match Penalty
He looks so lost that it made him land all attempted quads in practice with just one popped loop during run trough

come on:disapp:

Did we watch the same practice? All his jumps were messed up, even his 3A was wonky :confused:

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Madison and Evan are watching Tessa and Scott super carefully in their practice. Scott watches really carefully too in between at practice.

lyndichee

Medalist
Bukin and Stepanova seem really annoying to me. Of all the pairs in practice, they seem so much more concerned with what everyone else is doing while other couples are more focused on themselves. They also had a really close call with Anna and Luca and there was a really loud shout, didn't really see what happened.