Osmond to sit out 2018-19 Grand Prix events | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Osmond to sit out 2018-19 Grand Prix events

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Not wishing to be negative, enter the discourse on judging, but yay! Loena's in!
Because of Kaetlyn, do you mean? Loena was always seeded, in the third bracket (now with Maria and presumptively Mirai).

I hope she’s picked for SCI. I became a fan of her this season, and I’d love to see her perform live.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I know Loena had to withdraw from some events last year because she and Jorik didn't really get any funding, so I just hope this isn't the case this year! Enjoy your GP, Loena!!

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know Loena had to withdraw from some events last year because she and Jorik didn't really get any funding, so I just hope this isn't the case this year! Enjoy your GP, Loena!!
From what I understand, it was the previous season where she had to decline a CoR invite for budgetary reasons. After 2017 Worlds where she qualified an Olympic berth, she did start getting some funding. She did have to withdraw from some 2017 fall events, but that was a health thing.

Tulipstar

Medalist
From what I understand, it was the previous season where she had to decline a CoR invite for budgetary reasons. After 2017 Worlds where she qualified an Olympic berth, she did start getting some funding. She did have to withdraw from some 2017 fall events, but that was a health thing.

I hope she'll get enough to compete like those from the bigger feds. Belgium is not a poor country, so hope they go for it.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Canada has no promising ladies on the GP except Daleman who’s reusing Carmen !!! Who will fill the spots Kaetlyn would’ve gotten? I shudder. Crossing my fingers for them.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Canada has no promising ladies on the GP except Daleman who’s reusing Carmen !!! Who will fill the spots Kaetlyn would’ve gotten? I shudder. Crossing my fingers for them.

did gabby say she was reusing Carmen? I mean, it was a great program for her so why not? but hearing the music at TCC on those clips, if it's your source, doesn't mean much...

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Too bad Bradie will be at SA, otherwise Gabby could ask SA to invite her so she could do SA/SC and then go do the tour.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Too bad Bradie will be at SA, otherwise Gabby could ask SA to invite her so she could do SA/SC and then go do the tour.
She wouldn’t do that even were it possible, because she’d be budgeting her time in the hope/expectation of making the Final, so she’d be training in that span.