Practice passes | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Practice passes

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Thanks for the information. Question, this only applies to Wed morning right? Ice Dance SP is right after OP. There's no event on Mon and Tue so they can's scan your individual event ticket.

Monday & Tuesday should be fine, since there aren't any competitions those days. Can't say for sure though if they could require competition tickets to attend practices from Thursday on. Anything is subject to change, best to be on the safe side.

The reason I brought this up is because I might attend the practice on Wednesday morning, then leave for a few hours, and come back mid-way through the Short Dance session Wednesday afternoon. I probably wouldn't bring any competition tickets with me to the morning practice, as I wasn't planning on being at TD Garden from 7 AM to 3:15 PM without ever leaving. If I had done this, it sounds like TD Garden wouldn't let me into the practice session with just my practice pass. I assume I'm not the only one who would be doing this.

Tammi

On the Ice
The reason I brought this up is because I might attend the practice on Wednesday morning, then leave for a few hours, and come back mid-way through the Short Dance session Wednesday afternoon. I probably wouldn't bring any competition tickets with me to the morning practice, as I wasn't planning on being at TD Garden from 7 AM to 3:15 PM without ever leaving. If I had done this, it sounds like TD Garden wouldn't let me into the practice session with just my practice pass. I assume I'm not the only one who would be doing this.
According to the FAQ regarding Wednesday on the Worlds site, because event tickets will be required for practice entry, you can get a re-entry for the Short Dance only.

TelmoFe

Rinkside
And someone can tell me What time starts the practises? I have all-event tickets and I think I want see everything.