Practice reports | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Practice reports

lavenderblossom

Record Breaker
Evgenia looking very strong in practice. I thought her FS did look a bit unfinished at ACI but her runthrough just now was mesmerising. :love: Sure to be a fierce battle with Liza. Daria also looking good, much better than her Russian Cup event, so pleased for her! Hope she can keep it up for the SP.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Dasha Panenkova looked good, she performed her SP..focused more on her jumps, SS, and last spin. She went clean : 3F, 2A, 3Lz+3T. Go Dasha, you can do it :luv17:

pearly

Record Breaker
Tukt's 3A did not cover much distance, at least not from this angle. But it's there.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Evgenia looking strong in practice. I thought her FS did look a bit unfinished at ACI but her runthrough just now was mesmerising. :love: Sure to be a fierce battle with Liza. Daria also looking good, much better than her Russian Cup event, so pleased for her. Hope she can keep it up for the SP.

Totally agree, I was very impressed by Evgenia's performance. Definitely looks more polished, her step sequence is highlighting way better every accent of the music, and she is begining to sell that performance :thumbsup:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Wakaba:

SP

Nice 2A(?)
Spin
Spin
Pop!
Step sequence
Pause - looks a little hesitant, then continues
Spin to finish

Sorry I'm really bad at knowing jumps without looking closely!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Yura:

Short program

Only caught second half.

Spin, steps, slightly off-angle 2A but landed, slow spin

Danny T

Medalist
Wakaba looks so tired I'm quite worried :slink:

Started off her SP well enough, great, easy 2A, but with a normal entry not the back-counter from ACI. Skipped her lutz combo, then popped her flip to single.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Mako:

SP

Nice opening combo, spread eagle, triple, nice entry to next spin, triple with 2feet landing, steps/choreo, nice split legs jump (not sure what it's called - what Jason can do), spin to finish.

I enjoyed that - she looks on good form!

Danny T

Medalist
The vocalist for Mako's SP should be banned from singing JFC :drama:

Didn't catch the first jump, but nice 2A from spread, 2ft 3F. Go Mako!

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
I don't get Mako's music, but she has such a great attitude! I hope she'll do well tomorrow :thumbsup:

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
Do people realize that Beethoven has composed more sonatas apart from Moonlight one? It is the second program today on Moonlight.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Elizabet:

SP

Opening triple(arms above), spread eagle into nice jump, good fast spin, solid 3-3 combo, nice steps, spin to finish

I predict this will do well tomorrow....!

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
It's amazing how much Lil'Bet improved! Strong performance for her, she is ready to fight for the top spots this season :luv17:

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Starr:

SP

Solid 3-3 to start with good exit, spin, nice 2A, stumble on landing of last 3 but no fall.

Bar the stumble at end, jumps looked better than last week I think?

Danny T

Medalist
Starr: 3T3T, back-counter 2A (ok, but not a lot of height), 3Lo (2ft, <)

Not a fan, but hope she does better here than at SA last week.