Rostelecom Cup Tickets | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Rostelecom Cup Tickets

tloky

Spectator
Hi, I am Ruby.
I am looking for tickets for all the events, 20-22 Oct.
Better be B/C Row. I want to see all the events, so I prefer someone who has all the tickets.
Should you have extra tickets to sell, please contact me at [email protected]

NicoleSil

Rinkside
Hello :) Does anyone know which side of the rink is "better"? I mean, where will be the judge panel, where will be the kiss&cry etc.? I have to different tickets for the FS :-/ And now I want to know which one is better for me. Thank you :)

Hanyu Ebi

Spectator
Hello :) Does anyone know which side of the rink is "better"? I mean, where will be the judge panel, where will be the kiss&cry etc.? I have to different tickets for the FS :-/ And now I want to know which one is better for me. Thank you :)

As I know, A2 and A3 areas will be the judge panel ,d2 and d3 will be the kiss&cry,you can watch the post videos to comfirm~[English isn't my native language,
Please don't mind my poor English^ ^
Besides,do you still have some spare tickets for the FS?? I am detemined too late to choose tickets at the official website:palmf::palmf:

NicoleSil

Rinkside
As I know, A2 and A3 areas will be the judge panel ,d2 and d3 will be the kiss&cry,you can watch the post videos to comfirm~[English isn't my native language,
Please don't mind my poor English^ ^
Besides,do you still have some spare tickets for the FS?? I am detemined too late to choose tickets at the official website:palmf::palmf:

thank you very much for your answer! I think I know now which tickets I will stick too :)
Yes! I have! No one contacted me so far and I am still left with quite an amount of tickets I'd like to sell :D Here you go:

Thursday, 19th of October: 2 Tickets
Practice
B3, Row 12
Seats 21 & 22
Price: 550.00 RUB each (~8€, ~9$)

Friday, 20th of October: 4 Tickets
All day event tickets (including men’s Short Program)
C 22, Row 8
Seats 13 & 14

and

C23, Row 6
Seats 16 & 17
Price: 495.00 RUB each (~7€, ~8$)

Saturday, 21th of October: 2 Tickets
All day event tickets (including men’s Free Skate)
B24, Row 6
Seats 30 & 31
Price: 1430.00 RUB each (~21€, ~24$)

I posted all the tickets just in case :D The FS tickets are the bold ones :) If you are interested, just contact me :)
[email protected]

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I keep daily track on ticket situation. A2-3 and C2-3 have not been offered yet or they were sold out within hours or they are even not intended to be offered on the official site.

yetiaso

Spectator
Hi, I'm Yetti
I have spare tickets for the events that will be missed to watch since I've got business assignment during the dates.

20th Oct B1 Row 17 -2 tickets 2840rub
21st Oct C23 Row 6 -2 tickets 3060rub

Should you want to see the screenshot and buy the tickets and the original invoice, please contact me at [email protected].
I accept paypal and then send you e-ticket via email.

Hi all,
I decided to give away the tickets. There are four tickets and one person may get maximum two free tickets, subject to my decision. Please email me and tell me why you worth the tickets.
Cheers.

yetiaso

Spectator
Hi all,
I decided to give away the tickets. There are four tickets and one person may get maximum two free tickets, subject to my decision. Please email me and tell me why you worth the tickets.
Cheers.

Congrats to the lucky ones, Christine from Hongkong and Vladimir from Russia. :hap10:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
They started to sell seats in boxes. A second row seat in a sideway box on Saturday goes for 7800 rbls - about $140. Not a good deal - the box is high, one will likely have pretty bad view from the second row as the floor is flat there . I am skipping CoR this time.

EJM

Spectator
Hi all,
I have a spare ticket for Gala, October 22nd
D4, row 8, seat 9 --2640 rub (original price)

double_flip

Rinkside
Looking at the tickets still available on the website, they are at two different price points. Are the expensive ones the boxes? Are the more affordable one all-day tickets? Many thanks!

exerym

On the Ice
Looking at the tickets still available on the website, they are at two different price points. Are the expensive ones the boxes? Are the more affordable one all-day tickets? Many thanks!

Yes, you're right)) The expensive ones are the boxes and the cheapest ones are the balcony. And they only sale all-day tickets for CoR (training sessions + competition this year)

evanescence9696

Rinkside
Dear foreign visitors, please be noticed that if you enter for example in the morning the arena with your ticket, you can't leave the arena, because it is impossible to enter it once again with the same ticket :( (like a guarantee that for example 10 people will not enter it with the copy of one ticket)

darazam

On the Ice
Dear foreign visitors, please be noticed that if you enter for example in the morning the arena with your ticket, you can't leave the arena, because it is impossible to enter it once again with the same ticket :( (like a guarantee that for example 10 people will not enter it with the copy of one ticket)

You can leave the venue but you need to scan your ticket before leaving. Then you'll be able to re-enter.