Russian Junior Nationals 2017 General Info | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Russian Junior Nationals 2017 General Info

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Someone called Senior Nationals like Civil War. I would say Civil War: Episode 1 - Attack of the Toe Loops.
And now, the second part, Civil War: Episode 2 - Polina Strikes Back.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
In my experience, security will just open your bag and shine a flashlight around the main part, so I always put an energy bar inside my billfold. Having pockets inside your coat helps too ;) And there's usually no re-entry during the ticketed event...but for a junior competition in Russia, maybe they are more lenient :scratch2:
so I rang them up & they said I can bring anything non liquid & yes no re-entry as well

FG tv uploaded a vid of Stasya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUt-Dtb-35M
she's asked about how to beat Poina, Alina etc (she said just to skate ur best, everything is possible), talks about she wasnt that comfortable skating to black swan at 1st, that its difficult to be balletic, but she tries to improve, weekly lesson on classics @ the academy, she is prepared & basically everything is alright

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Someone called Senior Nationals like Civil War. I would say Civil War: Episode 1 - Attack of the Toe Loops.
And now, the second part, Civil War: Episode 2 - Polina Strikes Back.
Im afraid to say anything to jinx Polya so I'll better wait & see & hope for the best for her
All these threads 'Skater X will win this' put me in a very superstitious mood:slink: so I wouldnt declare anything in advance:hopelessness:

lbamda

On the Ice
Last edited:

vorravorra

Record Breaker
so I rang them up & they said I can bring anything non liquid & yes no re-entry as well

FG tv uploaded a vid of Stasya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUt-Dtb-35M
she's asked about how to beat Poina, Alina etc (she said just to skate ur best, everything is possible), talks about she wasnt that comfortable skating to black swan at 1st, that its difficult to be balletic, but she tries to improve, weekly lesson on classics @ the academy, she is prepared & basically everything is alright
She says several times a week, not weekly. Chebotareva's whole group has that.

madison

Record Breaker
I'm much interested in ice-dance. If someone is going, may i ask for some reports, pretty please?:thank: