Russian Local Events | Page 49 | Golden Skate

Russian Local Events

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
And little Georgy K did really well, shame about the fall on the lutz :cheer2:
Im really liking Ekaterina Moiseevas group. I wish CSKA would give them more support and ice time. They really stuck on Buyanova being their main team when both Davydov and Moiseeva (with her novice skaters) are seeing much better results with their groups.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Still absolutely love how in Moskvich older skaters and skaters not competing in the competition that is held at their rink will come and watch their group mates skate :ghug:
Moscvich has a particularly great team spirit! They used to sit with each other in KnC's, supporting each other. Vika Butsaeva and Maria Kasumova did a great job there.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Aww I didn't know this was on until a second ago so I missed the young lads.

Ah well in time for some ladies.

LadyB

Record Breaker
I think I've jinxed poor Vadim a bit :( He wasn't lucky with his jumps, but he had a Level4 sit spin with a leg positin I've never seen before! 🔥 Also a Level 4 Camel Spin and Level 3 StSq.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I was just thinking this girl Daria Kareva had a nicer version of Kamila's Bolero costume...

And it turns out she's from the Academy, awkwaaard.

It's a pretty costume for some reason though 😅

ETA: I think it's because it's green

LadyB

Record Breaker
Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Bravo, Vadim!!! That was a true redemption skate, shame about the fall. That's a beautiful FS and he'll be a beautiful spinner, if he continues like that.

LadyB

Record Breaker
A great competition again! :clap:
Vladislav Skvortsov is another interesting young skater, whom I shall follow next season.
Well deserved win for Lev Lelekov, he's really exciting!

Most of all, I'm super happy with Vadim Voronov's silver medal. What an FS. 2 gold and 1 silver within 10 days! 👏👏👏
You can't but shine with that surname ;)

Results Adv. Novice Boys (5 out of 10):
1. Lev Lelekov 162.23
2. Vadim Voronov 153.04
3. Vladislav Skvortsov 136.06
4. Adar Sambuev 125.95
5. Egor Ershov 122.62

LadyB

Record Breaker
For lovers of the St Petersburg skating schools and future SPB stars:
Team Competition - 29-30 April 2021, Academy of Figure Skating, SPB
Participants are born in 2011 and younger

Homepage (listing elements required): http://fskating.spb.ru/news/komandnye-sorevnovaniya
Timetable:
Entries/Live results: http://fskating.spb.ru/images/result/2021/2930042021Command/index.htm

Streams:
04.29 - https://youtu.be/JogR1Wm0OqE
30.04 - https://youtu.be/89VxrSK_QS8

Davai, SSHOR Kolpino!!!! :hap10:

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
For lovers of the St Petersburg skating schools and future SPB stars:
Lol, since that matches my profile, I wanted to check out some of the competition after work. Unfortunately, the stream is already blocked. :mad:
Guess tomorrow I will have to keep open a window with the stream throughout the day, to be able to go back and watch it in the evening. Why do these music labels have to make everything so complicated for us figure skating fans? *sigh*

LadyB

Record Breaker
Lol, since that matches my profile, I wanted to check out some of the competition after work. Unfortunately, the stream is already blocked. :mad:
Guess tomorrow I will have to keep open a window with the stream throughout the day, to be able to go back and watch it in the evening. Why do these music labels have to make everything so complicated for us figure skating fans? *sigh*
I know, it really drives me crazy. :bang:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Alena Krivonosava competed in a moscow comp in Thursday-friday, the competition it self went badly for her lots of falls hands downs and pops. In short she finished 3rd but didn't do single jump cleanly and the free she finished 9th poor girl fell on every jump but one combo she ended up finishing at 6th. This could be easily explained by fatigue as the girl has competed non stop this season but its sad she ended her insanely sucsesfull break through season like this.

Reason why Im posting this tho is that she has a new free and falls aside I really like it!

SP

FS

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Massive round of applause for the two gold medals scooped up by Arina Kutkovich and Vasilisa Milevskaya of SSHOR Kolpino at the Peter the Great Cup Finalin SPB today. Wonderful coach Elena Klimova must be very proud. :love2: :cheer::clap: