Skating shops in Singapore | Golden Skate

Skating shops in Singapore

yitchunwai

Spectator
Hi everyone!
I understand Singapore does not an ice skating shop anymore. Is there a fitter/shop to recommend near Singapore?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
While not exactly very close (it took me 5 hours in an airplane to arrive in Singapore from here), but still in Asia, here in Tokyo we have a very reputable and trusted professional fitter. If you are able to fly to Tokyo, I can give you the contact/address.

hope_skate

Rinkside
Country
Russia
There's a skate fitting shop in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia which is around an hour away by plane. If I'm not mistaken, it's in the same building/mall as a skating rink so you can try them out. You can check them out on their IG and message them (they reply quite quickly) - officialskatesports_malaysia

yitchunwai

Spectator
While not exactly very close (it took me 5 hours in an airplane to arrive in Singapore from here), but still in Asia, here in Tokyo we have a very reputable and trusted professional fitter. If you are able to fly to Tokyo, I can give you the contact/address.
Hi thank you for the suggestion but tokyo is too fair ( and pricey) for me

yitchunwai

Spectator
There's a skate fitting shop in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia which is around an hour away by plane. If I'm not mistaken, it's in the same building/mall as a skating rink so you can try them out. You can check them out on their IG and message them (they reply quite quickly) - officialskatesports_malaysia
Hi,
I am also looking at the same shop. Are they reputable? I am considering it. Not much info can be found on their website.