Record Breaker
Country
Russia
St. Petersburg test skates

deaf34af8de4719eb526c2a6c5298007612c9eb39d1ee519426036.jpg

Vemvane

On the Ice
SP, Cup of Russia.

Sofia is a real performer - she definitely gets into the mime and the sass of the programme while skating it. I wish there were a way to make her happy after her skates.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Sonia's FS performance at RusNats was emotional and heartfelt. 🥰 I hope she continues to compete but if Mulan turns out to be her swan song, she could not have chosen a more fitting program.

Winning takes bravery
I am a tiger's fool
Out in the open
No one to save me
The kindest of whispers are cruel
Should I ask myself in the water
What a warrior would do?
Tell me, underneath my armour
Am I loyal, brave and true?

She will always be a European Champion and GP finalist! The younger generation came fast at her heels, but she kept working and creating special and outstanding programs. Even when it wasn't going well for her, she went out there and performed with all her heart, never turning her back on her team or her fans, never giving up like the true warrior she is.

Vemvane

On the Ice
Sofia is collaborating with a clothing brand.

Google translation:

What is New Year for me?

This is a family holiday in the circle of the very best, necessarily a tree, tangerines, gifts and, of course, a calm day on January 1 on the sofa under a blanket while watching good old films. Thanks to the @tezenisofficial New Years collection, my first day in 2022 will also be in cozy, comfortable and mega-super bright clothes. Tezenis managed to combine beauty and comfort, which is very important for me. Please your loved ones and yourself with great gifts from

Scott512

Record Breaker
Sonia's FS performance at RusNats was emotional and heartfelt. 🥰 I hope she continues to compete but if Mulan turns out to be her swan song, she could not have chosen a more fitting program.

Winning takes bravery
I am a tiger's fool
Out in the open
No one to save me
The kindest of whispers are cruel
Should I ask myself in the water
What a warrior would do?
Tell me, underneath my armour

She will always be a European Champion and GP finalist! The younger generation came fast at her heels, but she kept working and creating special and outstanding programs. Even when it wasn't going well for her, she went out there and performed with all her heart, never turning her back on her team or her fans, never giving up like the true warrior she is.
Well said. But I would have mixed feelings about SS continuing to compete for a couple of reasons. 1 there are many Russian girls coming that it may be very hard for her to compete with and competing brings Sofia more anguish than joy. She will be fantastic in shows and as a spokesmodel like on her Instagram page representing a clothing line or promoting whatever.

I guess what I'm trying to say if she wants to continue to compete I support that if she wants to move on I support that. It's just tough seeing he in emotional pain after some of her skates.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I prefer she retires and does something she enjoys and gets her happiness back rather than continue skating and be morose and in tears after every program.
She retired today.
Good luck in her coaching career.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Very sad about Sofia's retiring, I loved her style and felt she was so poorly done by judges after her Euros win. What the heck was that all about - they dropped her like a hot potato!

Here's her farewell post:

I am interested in following her Coaching career though! I hope she has a great one ☺️ I look forward to seeing her on the other side of the boards.