Stanislava Konstantinova | Page 33 | Golden Skate

Stanislava Konstantinova

Scott512

Record Breaker
https://rsport.ria.ru/20210125/konstantinova-1594507218.html

Stasya apparently joined the group of Viktoria Butsaeva nee Volchkova! Yay! :D

I hope she enjoys her time there. The group is mostly boys so maybe she won't be stressed out as much by internal competition. Plus, there are some former top-level guys making a comeback of sorts (e.g. Samoilov, Erokhov) so maybe they could offer some moral support. Anyway, Viktoria's students look like fun people to hang out with (e.g. Ilya Yablokov the ice cream man). They sometimes have weird taste in music and questionable costuming but that just adds to the entertainment 😆
I had no idea who new coach was Viktoria Volchkova. Nice. I hope they click. Not having enough ice time at PA was very disappointing to hear.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Andrei Lazukin and a coach Murad Kurbanov have a podcast and as their guest there was Stasya:

The content should be: why Stasya left Valentina Chebotareva, her relationship with Mikhail Kolyada, what motivates and inspires her.

Scott512

Record Breaker
No. From the slides there it is about impression from worlds, there are also words of her new coach Butsaeva who said she wants to bring Staya back to the competitive level.
Isn't stasya now coached by former world class skater Viktoria Volchkova?

I don't think she's going to retire. Not in the next year or so at least.

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Wonderful new interview with Stasya. 🖤

Will figure skater Stanislava Konstantinova continue her career?​

https://m-sport--express-ru.cdn.amp...tanislava-konstantinova-intervyu-1782643/amp/
Interesting that Adian Pitkeev suggested Viktoria Volchkova to her!

- You skated a short program even without a suit. Why?

- We just decided with the coach that you can perform in what is more convenient.
Fitting right in with her new club's dress code... the one thing that Viktoria's group and Nathan Chen share in common :p

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand

I'm not quite sure about the details - someone who understands Russian can correct me - but it looks like some of the guys did an impromptu team skating challenge and roped in Stasya and Nastya Skoptsova as captains :) Here is Stasya doing an improvised routine - she won this segment and her team (Batmobile) won the challenge overall!

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria

I'm not quite sure about the details - someone who understands Russian can correct me - but it looks like some of the guys did an impromptu team skating challenge and roped in Stasya and Nastya Skoptsova as captains :) Here is Stasya doing an improvised routine - she won this segment and her team (Batmobile) won the challenge overall!
The whole channel is just great, thanks so much for sharing! This is the content I live for during the off-season.
Here is Stasya and the Skating Skills guys and gals showing their ice dancing skills:

Also featuring a side-by-side Bielmann spin. :love2: