Team's skaters performances from the Cup of Moscow sport:

Margarita Baziliuk (new quadster):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E5o0cB5nCs

Elizaveta Andreeva:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB0IiEa6y6k

Arseniy Fedotov:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Tu53ofQIk

Edit:
unfortunately it's blocked due to copyright.

The full competition stream is available though:

DMS

Spectator
Hi, I am new to GoldenSkate and I am a big fan of figure skating. I was just wondering if anyone knows the names of the novice skaters of Team Tutberidze , when they joined the group and when their birthday’s are. Thank you.

Lipa.strom

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
Hi, I am new to GoldenSkate and I am a big fan of figure skating. I was just wondering if anyone knows the names of the novice skaters of Team Tutberidze , when they joined the group and when their birthday’s are. Thank you.
Hello. You can get some basic info here, this is the list of skaters training in the team Tutberidze:

It's in russian but you can traslate it.

It's not always completely actual, for instance there is still Elena Kostyleva who left during the last season, but for a basic overview it's a great source. You can click on the names of the skaters and most have the birthday stated in their profiles. As for the moment when they joined, it is known with some, but not public with others and we can only guess.

Last edited:

Azikin

Medalist
Hello. You can get some basic info here, this is the list of skaters training in the team Tutberidze:

It's not always completely actual, for instance there is still Elena Kostyleva who left during the lasts season, but for a basic overview it's a great source. You can click on the names of the skaters and most have the birthday stated in their profile. As for the moment when they joined, it is known with some, but not public with others and we can only guess.
Yeah, it's hard to keep track, so I doubt anyone has a complete and accurate info.. ;)

Lipa.strom

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
She's just unbelievable, we can just hope she's not peaking prematurely..
First time I saw her like a year and half ago and I felt my sympathies instantly, just like I felt with Alina and Anna, so I hope I've recognized a champion once again :)

Last edited:

DMS

Spectator

It's not always completely actual, for instance there is still Elena Kostyleva who left during the last season, but for a basic overview it's a great source. You can click on the names of the skaters and most have the birthday stated in their profiles. As for the moment when they joined, it is known with some, but not public with others and we can only guess.
Thank you