Ticket sales | Page 15 | Golden Skate

Ticket sales

Camillo

On the Ice
Dunno, I've seen some bad organizations of events; so far, this one doesn't rate too badly yet IMHO.
GPF2014, GPF2015, Worlds 2017, CoR2017 - organization was perfect at the stage of ticket sales if we compare it to Milano2018.
They (ticket seller) for more than 30 hours didn't even answer my inquiery (as far as I know - not only mine), that's is bad organization. They get big money for the work - just count service fees, for what exactly was it paid for?

And the event hasn't actually started yet, so who knows what will happen. They'd better not show up with paper medals, though.
GPF2016 also started with user-not-friendly ticket sales, than there was silent 'help center' not answering any questions and in the end yes, paper medals :sarcasm:

If you're after morning practice sessions, it's probably a good idea to ask them directly (if you haven't already), and that goes for everybody else, too. Let them know there's a demand for those tickets. <--- oh, but of course as soon as a seat is sold for the morning session skating event, that same seat could never be sold later as practice seat, so maybe there won't be any other sales for practice, after all.
Yeah, I'm going to ask not only them, but Worlds organizers too.
And it's their problem, not mine.
They have to change the rules now and include free practice sessions for all single tickets OR remove practice sessions from morning tickets and sell it later for those who really wants to go to practice - that would be okay for me :).

Me, I'm definitely going to inquire after the print-at-home e-tickets option which apparently exists now, but didn't when I bought my tickets way back
I asked them already (~30 hours ago) - silence in return :palmf:
Now I'm preparing new inquiry with the copy to Worlds organizators ([email protected]) and probably to ISU. They gave me no choice.

tzazu

Medalist
GPF2014, GPF2015, Worlds 2017, CoR2017 - organization was perfect at the stage of ticket sales if we compare it to Milano2018.
They (ticket seller) for more than 30 hours didn't even answer my inquiery (as far as I know - not only mine), that's is bad organization. They get big money for the work - just count service fees, for what exactly was it paid for?

I asked them already (~30 hours ago) - silence in return :palmf:
Now I'm preparing new inquiry with the copy to Worlds organizators ([email protected]) and probably to ISU. They gave me no choice.
I asked directly to [email protected], about the option "print at home" and they answered but...

tzazu

Medalist
Now additional sectors can be bought namely front rows of C7, C19 and all B10. The last one is one corner of the 1.
ring (closer to the kiss and cry) meanwhile the first two are parts of the 2. ring (judge and opposite sides). All these seats are classified as silver (3. price category). Do you have any idea how the view is from the corner B10? Which seats of B10 are "the best"?

I don't know, but maybe these images that are more acurate than the seat map that appear in the ticket sale page could help:
http://www.sportsfloorsparquet.com/...-SPORTS-PARQUET-FLOOR-DALLA-RIVA-ITALY-09.jpg
http://www.sportsevents365.es/images/venues/thumbs/milano_map.png

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Just got a reply saying “the pick up option cannot be modified”.
I’m not surprised, just hope maybe we can pick them up on Sunday already...

Camillo

On the Ice
I asked directly to [email protected], about the option "print at home" and they answered but...
At least they answered. Nor [email protected], nor ticketone answered my mails :laugh:

By the way, I'm not sure we can get these tickets beforehand - there is terms how to get them: "is available on the event day only at the Box Office (generally placed near the entrance of the venue), normally opening 1 hour before the beginning of the event. It is strongly recommended to be at the pick up location in advance."

And now I'm wondering how do we collect our tickets for morning practice+morning event on_the_event_day? Practices start at ~6-00 and Box office opens... when, at 5-00? :laugh2:

pororocheburashka

On the Ice
I don't know, but maybe these images that are more acurate than the seat map that appear in the ticket sale page could help:
http://www.sportsfloorsparquet.com/...-SPORTS-PARQUET-FLOOR-DALLA-RIVA-ITALY-09.jpg
http://www.sportsevents365.es/images/venues/thumbs/milano_map.png

Thank you tzazu. :)
I just noticed that the last 4 rows of the section B10 are not available anymore. I can't imagine they they sold them all and for all the the performances.
Probably part of the section B10 will change from category price 3 to 4 (which is not on sale yet).
I don't like that they are changing the "rules" all the time :(

alebi

Medalist
I don't know if it has already been posted but this is the virtual tour inside the Forum http://mediolanumforum.it/360/index.html (you need Flash to see it)
You can easily read the sections' numbers

edit: knowing how bad TicketOne usually works (they released only yesterday new gold and platinum seats for example...) I waited till yesterday to buy my tickets and I got the print at home option (as an alternative to the box office)...

naz

On the Ice
Got tickets for dance to cheer on the Shibs!

Thank you to everyone for posting valuable info in this thread!
The tickets do seem to be quite expensive, and I don't think I can afford my initial plan of going to see the men's and ladies' free programs as well... Does anyone know if there are cheaper tickets coming? By the looks of it, not really, but I don't want to lose hope.

alebi

Medalist
Got tickets for dance to cheer on the Shibs! Thank you to everyone for posting valuable info in this thread! The tickets do seem to be quite expensive, and I don't think I can afford my initial plan of going to see the men's and ladies' free programs as well... Does anyone know if there are cheaper tickets coming? By the looks of it, not really, but I don't want to lose hope.
yes, bronze 1 and bronze 2 tickets will be released later but I don't know when and how much will they cost. I still haven't bought the men free, waiting for cheaper tickets

alebi

Medalist
I found this.
Hope it helps.

Men free
4 Bronze 1 Numerato Intero + Practice € 60.00 plus € 6.00 presale fee
5 Bronze 2 Numerato Intero + Practice € 45.00 plus € 5.00 presale fee

Ladies free
4 Bronze 1 Numerato Intero + Practice € 67.00 plus € 7.00 presale fee
5 Bronze 2 Numerato Intero + Practice € 45.00 plus € 5.00 presale fee

great, thank you! where have you found it? On ticketone they're still unavailable :confused:
I can only buy the men free because ladies are too late for me, I go back home by train and the last one is too early :sad21:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here was my "helpful" answer about getting tickets emailed to me. Just received this today. Like I didn't already know this. So if the first practice is Monday, wonder if I can pick the tickets up on Sunday if I'm in town early enough.

We inform you that your order is executed with the withdrawal mode at the venue of the event.

mrsaybia

Rinkside
We have a VIP package and I wanted to know too when we could pick up the tickets, as they told us that they didn't send it to our address. They say we could pick up our tickets on Sunday. We're arriving in Milano on Monday, so we'll be picking them up on Monday. So it seems to me that Sunday is a normal day to pick them up for you, as the practize starts on Monday. Too bad that the communication is so bad.........

laurasolanoq

Spectator
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how the ticket payment shows in your bank account statement? does it say "Milano" in it?
Need to buy my tickets but would like to avoid some people (with access to my account) knowing I'll be in Milano
Thank you so much!!!

Neenah16

On the Ice
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how the ticket payment shows in your bank account statement? does it say "Milano" in it?
Need to buy my tickets but would like to avoid some people (with access to my account) knowing I'll be in Milano
Thank you so much!!!

I've got TICKETONES in my bank account statement, which is where I bought the tickets from

kurama45

Rinkside
thank you so much for replying! does it say milano anywhere? like country of purchase or something?

In my account is as a place of transaction stated Ticketone Amsterdam, so it's likely the place where Ticetone has headquarters or something like this. Milano says it nowhere, you are safe :).

YesWay

&#22235;&#24180;&#12418;&#12363;&#12369;&#12390;&#
Record Breaker
Hi everyone!
Thank you so much!!!
If you buy seat opposite the judges, there is a good chance of being spotted on TV.
In which case, consider something like this:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31bRhudKYaL.jpg

Best used with the Japanese ladies' favourites* - surgical mask and hat/hoodie ;-D

*after they told their husbands that they are at a high school reunion for the weekend, not flying abroad to a skating competion to see <their favourite male skater> no

Neenah16

On the Ice
thank you so much for replying! does it say milano anywhere? like country of purchase or something?

Mine doesn't have Milan anywhere, but I guess it depends on your bank anyway. look at old transactions and see how they are recorded and it will give you a good idea on how they handle these things. I do think that you are more likely to get the tickets website name than the event's name because it is the website that handles the transactions.