Wanted: Ladies Freeskate Tickets | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Wanted: Ladies Freeskate Tickets

Tammi

On the Ice
Ughh I am going to have to pay outrageous stub hub ticket prices:(
Or you could purchase a Balcony All Event in Row 1 from the TD Garden site for $350 plus fee's. You can keep the sessions you need, including the practice pass and then try to sell the others yourself. Based on Stub Hub and/or Prime prices, you could save yourself some money. Unfortunately, the remaining Balcony All Events are selling fast too, so you'd have to decide on that option fairly soon.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Sounds like professional ticket resellers must have gotten the remaining inventory. How else would that many tickets be able to sell in under a minute? I had given Ticketmaster my phone number to be texted when tickets were available and never got a notification. The prices being asked on Prime Sports and Stubhub are mostly outrageous. I only need ladies and men's free skate. At least I've secure good seats at the face value or less for everything else and it will be a great time!

It's not Tammi's fault.

It's also not like all the tickets for the event were only JUST released. Fans have been buying tickets for this event for nearly a whole year. It's not the LOC's fault that people are choosing to purchase tickets late in that process.

mtnskater

Rinkside
It's not Tammi's fault.

It's also not like all the tickets for the event were only JUST released. Fans have been buying tickets for this event for nearly a whole year. It's not the LOC's fault that people are choosing to purchase tickets late in that process.

Totally agree! I'm sorry if that came off as a criticism of the LOC, which has done nothing but a fantastic job. More it was me venting my frustration and suspicion of all the ticket resellers I'm seeing on line selling for ridiculous prices. I don't get how that works. I have a job where I can't know if I can be at an event a year in advance so I'm left with having to always buy skating tickets when I know my calendar is clear a month or so from the event.

MK's Winter

Record Breaker
Or you could purchase a Balcony All Event in Row 1 from the TD Garden site for $350 plus fee's. You can keep the sessions you need, including the practice pass and then try to sell the others yourself. Based on Stub Hub and/or Prime prices, you could save yourself some money. Unfortunately, the remaining Balcony All Events are selling fast too, so you'd have to decide on that option fairly soon.

I had thought about that but I need 2 ladies tickets. I had accidentally brought 2 pairs tickets in the balcony (free skate) when I already had them, I am having difficulty unloading them. Everyone wants to sit in the lodge, lol.

winky97

Medalist
I had thought about that but I need 2 ladies tickets. I had accidentally brought 2 pairs tickets in the balcony (free skate) when I already had them, I am having difficulty unloading them. Everyone wants to sit in the lodge, lol.

My experience with Stubhub is as the date of the event approaches prices start to fall in order to move the tickets. Not sure if u tried listing your extra pair of tickets on Stubhub, but after upgrading my ladies SP and LP from my balcony all event to loge I sold my balcony tickets as well as an extra exhibition ticket on there and sold them with no problem. I largely wanted my money back so I sold the tickets for essential what they cost me.

Good luck

iskate

On the Ice
Hi! I haven't read the rest of this thread so I'm sorry if what I'm posting is irrelevant, but I have some balcony tickets for sale if anyone's interested. Here is what I posted in the 'For Sale' board:

Hey guys,

A few months ago I purchased an all-event pass to Worlds, which arrived today, but unfortunately after some reconsideration I have decided not to go. :cry: Therefore, I have tickets that I'm looking to sell at very reasonable prices (to be honest I'd completely forgotten that I'd bought the tickets at all, so I really don't want much for them). It's in the balcony, section 323, Row 4, Seat 3.

I'm willing to sell the tickets individually or all together (it includes all the events, and there's a practice pass, so basically everything except the Exhibition Gala).

Please PM me if you're interested, or want more information. I've never really sold anything online and am a bit of a noob at this, so if I'm doing anything wrong at all or have missed something, please alert me!

Thank you! <3

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh no! iskate you're not going anymore? :no:

shyne

Final Flight
I will be in Boston and try my luck the day of the Ladies Free. I'm hoping after the start of the event the price will be reduced and I can get a ticket to watch the Last 2 groups. If not, I will just enjoy the day in Boston.

birdseye

Rinkside
Hi! I haven't read the rest of this thread so I'm sorry if what I'm posting is irrelevant, but I have some balcony tickets for sale if anyone's interested. Here is what I posted in the 'For Sale' board:

iskate I can't send a PM yet per board restrictions. Are you still selling your balcony all event tickets?

iskate

On the Ice
Oh no! iskate you're not going anymore? :no:

Nope :sad21: :sad4: I have to improve my marks and get serious with uni if I want to get into honours, Worlds is right in the middle of the semester and just don't have time for a casual trip to the US. *sob*

iskate I can't send a PM yet per board restrictions. Are you still selling your balcony all event tickets?

I have just sold 3 of them so I no longer have the practice pass, Ladies FS or Ice Dance FD. I am absolutely still selling the tickets to all the other events if you're interested though! Let me know ASAP as I'm posting from Australia (via Express Post they'll arrive within 3-7 business days). :)

Last edited:

birdseye

Rinkside
Nope :sad21: :sad4: I have to improve my marks and get serious with uni if I want to get into honours, Worlds is right in the middle of the semester and just don't have time for a casual trip to the US. *sob*

I have just sold 3 of them so I no longer have the practice pass, Ladies FS or Ice Dance FD. I am absolutely still selling the tickets to all the other events if you're interested though! Let me know ASAP as I'm posting from Australia (via Express Post they'll arrive within 3-7 business days). :)

Awe I need the Ladies free skate. I am interested in the other ones still. How much are you selling the remainder for?

iskate

On the Ice
Awe I need the Ladies free skate. I am interested in the other ones still. How much are you selling the remainder for?

I'll sell the rest for around $70USD including postage (more than happy to negotiate too, at this stage I pretty much just want to get rid of them, haha).

birdseye

Rinkside
I'll sell the rest for around $70USD including postage (more than happy to negotiate too, at this stage I pretty much just want to get rid of them, haha).

Great! I'd take that. Just to confirm, that includes the SD, ladies, mens and Pairs SP and Pairs FS and Mens FS?