Welcome to Akiko's Room | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Welcome to Akiko's Room

champs

Final Flight
I'm kinda behind, now Vasiljevs and Lambiel invited, they showed a clip of Stephane moving his body unconsciously as he watches Deniss perform.

When asked about Deniss and Stephane sharing a house, Stephane said he's picky about thgings like keeping things tidy at his place and expecting Deniss to live cooperatively. (Or something like that, I wasn't fully paying attention to his answer.)

champs

Final Flight
While waiting for the gala to start, they are showing a footage of Jason dancing in front of a camera and getting Evgenia, Rika, and Satoko involved with him lol.
As in every year at the NHK Trophy, the hosts just mentioned that Akiko's room continues in the intermission after the first half of the gala.

champs

Final Flight
I'm wondering who'll be invited during the intermission. Evgenia should be in, and that means Polina may be invited together. Rika and Yuna should be in as well. Voronov, Sui/Han and Virtue/Moir should be, and I have this feeling NHK wants to invite Rippon and Bychenko as well, but now these don't all seem to fit in the intermission time.

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Not very enlightening, but she did hit all the right brown nosing notes.

Ice dancing champs!

champs

Final Flight
Their answers are so professional, and so is the interpreter.

Scott says he's rooting for the Toronto Maple Leafs and he as a Canadian should be able to draw a maple leaf well but he can't and he's a little embarrassed. lol

champs

Final Flight
Now Rika and Yuna. They are so shy.

Lol it took Yuna half an hour to just draw that simplified look of a camera.

Disappointed they didn't have time for neither Voronov nor Sui Han. Maybe NHK didn't call in an interpreter in language other than English and none of the skaters I thought would be invited wanted to speak English.

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Now Rika and Yuna. They are so shy.

Lol it took Yuna half an hour to just draw that simplified look of a camera.

Disappointed they didn't have time for neither Voronov nor Sui Han. Maybe NHK didn't call in an interpreter in language other than English and none of the skaters I thought would be invited wanted to speak English.

They had a Russian interpreter for Medvedeva's championship interview yesterday.