Which skaters will be at SC 2016? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Which skaters will be at SC 2016?

Rita Hsieh

Rinkside
Last year, we got the news middle of June, so I imagine it would be around the same time?

ETA: I saw in another thread that this will be decided at the GP selection meeting on June 29th & 30th in NYC. Assuming that means we'll get the announcement around that time. (Also, why do they have these meetings in NYC but never hold a GP event there or in the tri-state area?)

If anyone's interested in attending SC and you haven't bought your all event tickets yet, most of the "lower bowl" seats are gone.

It's far from sold out, but if anyone was planning to get seats near the ice, you're out of luck.

Is the link for the tickets still available?
It shows that they cannot process my request..
Anyone get the tickets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is the link for the tickets still available?
It shows that they cannot process my request..
Anyone get the tickets?

Link still works from my desktop and looks like there are seats available.

Rita Hsieh

Rinkside
Link still works from my desktop and looks like there are seats available.

Thanks.:)
It works for me now.
Does it allow to choose a seat. I check it through my mobile phone. Probably little bit different..

stryke

On the Ice
Thanks.:)
It works for me now.
Does it allow to choose a seat. I check it through my mobile phone. Probably little bit different..

I bought my ticket today and you get to choose your seat.

eta

Medalist
So is there some special way to get the SC ticketmaster page to work? When I click on "BUY ON MAP" all I get is the header and footer with a massive blank area in between - tried in both chrome and firefox. ("FIND SEATS FOR ME" only gives me one seating option...).

stryke

On the Ice
So is there some special way to get the SC ticketmaster page to work? When I click on "BUY ON MAP" all I get is the header and footer with a massive blank area in between - tried in both chrome and firefox. ("FIND SEATS FOR ME" only gives me one seating option...).

Do you have some type of script blocker add on for your web browsers? I am using ver. 51.0.2704.103 of Chrome and was able to do it. The only addon I use is uBlock Origin.

eta

Medalist
Do you have some type of script blocker add on for your web browsers? I am using ver. 51.0.2704.103 of Chrome and was able to do it. The only addon I use is uBlock Origin.

Ah thank you very much, seems that adblock plus was the problem.

ssffww

On the Ice
She's won Skate America before as well. Hopefully, she'll win CoC this year. That would give her four out of six.