Who is going to US Nationals? | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Who is going to US Nationals?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Anybody here who is local and is using BART? I have a pass with a little over $9 and I don't want to waste it!!

Also anyone interested in breakfast at 7:30 before men's fs warmup tomorrow? If so, Pm me and I'll give details!!

sandi

Rinkside
Ae you allowed to bring food and drink into the stadium? It's not clear on the SAP Center website.

I was able to bring my water bottle for the Ladies SP and FS. I usually don't bring water during Sharks games so maybe they are more lenient. But based on what others said you can bring food and water. Besides... lack of food options since some places were closed on the concourse like Iguanas and Ike's. I wanted my hipster sandwich. :(

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ae you allowed to bring food and drink into the stadium? It's not clear on the SAP Center website.

We have brought in all kinds of stuff (sandwiches, chips, fruit, PLASTIC bottles). Today I had my can of Diet Coke taken away when we went through security. No aluminum allowed because it could be used as a weapon.

sandi

Rinkside
For those who didn't know, Guadalupe River Park (the park next to SAP Center) has the Five Skaters art pillars (Boitano, Galindo, Yamaguchi, Debi Thomas, and Peggy Fleming. http://www.grpg.org/FiveSkaters.jpg which you probably could see as you are walking to SAP center from the direction of Downtown San Jose on Santa Clara St.

It's been so cool to see Bay Area legends this weekend! I really love the piece on Rudy they played during Opening Ceremonies.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Nice! I'm sec 116 row 7 for ladies free (row 14 for ladies short) and sec 117 row 14 for Men's free. I'm 6'4", so very hard to miss. Hope to meet you!

As a short girl, I feel for the people behind you :laugh:

Hope to meet you, too!