Who will be invited to 2019-20 GP series? | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Who will be invited to 2019-20 GP series?

Status
Not open for further replies.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am going to be attending Skate Canada this year, so praying for some good ones to show up in Kelowna! :D How unrealistic but amazing if both Nathan and Rika could be there... :drama:

I’m sure “good ones” will show up at Skate Canada, congrats on the tickets!

It would be cool, but Nathan is a lock for Skate America. If he wants to do back to back, it’s possible, but I think you’ll be watching Yuzu;)

Rika I don’t know :think:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
A couple more days! Is there GP lucky dust? I need a big jar of it!!! :luv17:

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
I hope two of Zagitova, Shcherbakova or Kostornaia get Skate America! And Bradie and Hanna.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I just hope Anna and Alina don’t get France cause that’s the bad luck GP and they are my favs [emoji23] and that Anna doesn’t get Canada because it was cursed for her last season. [emoji23]

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
It’s so annoying, because it’s already the 20th tomorrow in my country, but I have to wait an extra day for it to be the 20th in Lausanne or wherever they’re coming out [emoji849]

katymay

Medalist
I’m sure “good ones” will show up at Skate Canada, congrats on the tickets!

It would be cool, but Nathan is a lock for Skate America. If he wants to do back to back, it’s possible, but I think you’ll be watching Yuzu;)

Rika I don’t know :think:

I wonder if #1 thru #3 skaters (the big stars like Nathan, Hanyu, Alina) have any say or imput on where they will go? Because I know Nathan wants to fit them into his school schedule.

Ziotic

Medalist
I wonder if #1 thru #3 skaters (the big stars like Nathan, Hanyu, Alina) have any say or imput on where they will go? Because I know Nathan wants to fit them into his school schedule.

As the world champ your requests are almost always honoured.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
*spreads the wish glitter dust around* Uno, Messing, DellaMonica, Zagitova, Queen Cersei...

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I just hope Anna and Alina don’t get France cause that’s the bad luck GP and they are my favs [emoji23] and that Anna doesn’t get Canada because it was cursed for her last season. [emoji23]

but Alina won hers two years ago, so no bad luck for her just an ugly medal (what was two years ago? i can't remember, last year was a plastic disk or something like that)

Nathan is in luck (almost). Skate America falls during Yale's "October Recess," October 15-22. (Then back for midterms on the 25th.)

The November Recess is Nov. 22-Dec.2 -- just in time for NHK. However, if Yuzuru skates at NHK (host pick), then Nathan will have to skip some classes to compete somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.