Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alena KANYSHEVA

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Other than the number of quads Trusova's gonna do, this is a predictable and snoozy event. Moving on...:slink:

While most of the times I have the opposite view from BillNeal on what is good and not so good in ladies' figure skating here I tend to agree. If clean, 3A will share the podium with Trusova being the overwhelming favorite. If they make mistakes someone else might sneak in. No drama unlike in senior GPF.

But, of course, the main event in ladies this season is RusNats in 2 weeks. Here the current generation of top skaters will confront the future generation. Moreover, we shall have Zagitova-Medvedeva drama....or tragedy....or comedy - we shall see.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I actually think this event has potential to yet again Eclipse the senior event. All six can really bring it and regardless of where the judges place them have the potential to put on a great show. If hogh risk and high quality figure skating is your thing then the potential for a good show is there!

There are a lot of dynamics at play here but to me the most interesting will be to see where Alena, Anna, and Anastasia find themselves after the SP and how far they are willing to push themselves in the FS. It’s fun to see Timy Boss always but how much are the others willing to risk to top each other. Yelim is a great skater too and seeing her spoil expectations of would certainly be exciting. Kanysheva is a wildcard for me and I have no idea what to expect from her and I kind of like that aspect.

Randomizer results:

1) Alena Kostornaya
2) Anna Shcherbakova
3) Anastasia Tarakanova
4) Yelim Kim
5) Alena Kanysheva
6) Alexandra Trusova

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I voted by mistake with Alena Kanisheva (I don't even know her) as I was using an iPad and I voted for Trusova, but when I tried to click vote, I touched the last skater, and boom a wrong vote, Lol. I don't know how to correct it, but it's OK.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
elektra blue is right! The fix is in! The podium will all have a first name that starts with A and ends with A and a last name that ends with an A. You heard it here first. :shocked:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Weird. Sometimes the cursor moves to the reply / post box and sometimes not....anyone else having trouble with PMs and posts? Looks like NBC Sports gold has thrown the JGP under the bus. Is there an emoji for that?

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Wow...thanks for that tie breaker chart! Very interesting....I actually learned something today besides tax advantages of living trusts....the skating was more interesting! ;)