Who's going to Skate Canada? | Golden Skate

Who's going to Skate Canada?

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I bought my ticket May 20th, although I'm not 100% happy with the location. It's an end seat but is kind of far back. I may try to buy something else. I'm assuming some tickets will now become available. I'm really happy about the line up there, and Canada runs really good events.

LucyH

On the Ice
I bought my ticket May 20th, although I'm not 100% happy with the location. It's an end seat but is kind of far back. I may try to buy something else. I'm assuming some tickets will now become available. I'm really happy about the line up there, and Canada runs really good events.

I was hoping for Yuzu but got a dream line up for the ladies so no complaints there... I have two all event tickets but will likely be selling off the men's comp, pairs, ice dance at 30% discount if people are interested later in the summer... I'm heading to Montreal with my 5 year-old and my bestie and her daughter so don't want to spend the whole time there watching skating especially if Yuzu isn't there.

cubeelee

Spectator
Hi, for anyone interested in Skate Canada, I would like to sell my ticket. The original price is $177 with fee, at section 105(close to kiss&cry), row L(third row). Pay me $100, it will be yours! Email me, if you are interested: cubeelee at gmail.com

Haleth

On the Ice
I will be their with my partner from Wed-Mon. We'll either drive or take the train from Toronto.

I too was hoping hard for Yuzu, but I am thrilled that Shoma, Jason, Keegan, Jun, Gabby, Evgenia, Wakaba, and Cipres/James will be there. I am very fond of Team Cricket, as you can probably guess! I also enjoy some others, so I'm definitely looking forward to SCI. My partner is more of a hockey fan, so he may do some sightseeing during parts of the competition. We have tickets on the judges' side; I might consider a very very good men's comp ticket, but otherwise am pretty content.

vla13

Rinkside
I'm going! Decided to bite the bullet and make the commitment after seeing that Jason, Shoma, Zhenya, and James/Cipres were all going, plus all the other awesome people. I'm buying a ticket off of someone from here for row D, I've never been so close! I also haven't been to a competition in yeeears so I'm super excited.

LucyH

On the Ice
I'm going! Decided to bite the bullet and make the commitment after seeing that Jason, Shoma, Zhenya, and James/Cipres were all going, plus all the other awesome people. I'm buying a ticket off of someone from here for row D, I've never been so close! I also haven't been to a competition in yeeears so I'm super excited.

That's awesome - I have two all event tickets but I think I'll probably just go to the ladies, gala and some of the men's but I didn't want to take any chances waiting for the single event tickets. My 5-year old girl is super excited to see Evgenia (aka "Sailor Moon girl" to her) live

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Me! My second SC, went two years ago.

It's cheaper and closer than SA, being on the East Coast.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can't wait! This makes the 3rd year in a row I'm going to SC. Really looking forward to Shoma, Jason, Brendan, Kazuki, Keegan, and more! Ladies is a great line up too. Sorry we won't see Kaetlyn, but still, it's quite a group! Super excited to go to Montreal for the first time.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Can't wait! Really looking forward to Shoma, Jason, Brendan, Kazuki, Keegan, and more! Ladies is a great line up too. Sorry we won't see Kaetlyn, but still, it's quite a group! Super excited to go to Montreal for the first time.

take some extra days. it's a beautiful place to visit

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
take some extra days. it's a beautiful place to visit

That's the game plan. Although the official practice day isn't until Thurs., we're arriving on the previous Sat. So we have a full 4 days to do some sightseeing and enjoy the city. Really looking forward to it. My sister is coming with me too, even tho she won't be attending the skating.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm jealous, blank period. Such a great line-up!

All who will be there - have joy and fun!!! I'll watch you :cool14::laugh:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I keep getting error/forbidden page when i try to get tickets through the link - anyone else have problems?

Hmmm...Not sure why that is. It opens right up to Ticketmaster for me when I click on it. I was able to click on each event and seat section to see how many seats were available...Not sure where you're located.

Adding -- Maybe it has something to do with this being pre-sale? Sale open to the public starts Friday.