Your photo websites | Golden Skate

Your photo websites

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
Ive never seen dog mashing. So thank you for sharing that expirience with us. Im quite amazed with number of dogs involve in it :cool2:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ive never seen dog mashing. So thank you for sharing that expirience with us. Im quite amazed with number of dogs involve in it :cool2:

It can get pretty nuts with all those dogs hyped up and wanting to run. :laugh: The chute is soooo loud when the teams begin to hook up, it's nuts! I love it.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
slowly starting to put some pics up. men's practice so far.

:bow:, Frank & Fedora are clocking da house, this Photo is beyond epic in is awesomeness, especially in connection with what went down on Twitter during Nationals :laugh:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
^I wish I knew you were there!! I would have loved to say hi!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^I wish I knew you were there!! I would have loved to say hi!

I wasn't 100% certain I was going but was so glad I did. Very happy, fun event with good food! And, of course, the frosting on the cake is being able to meet so many skaters. I had quite lengthy conversations with Danny O'Shea, Max Settlage, and Cain & LeDuc. Thx for sharing your conversation with Jason's dad. What an amazing family.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
:bow:, Frank & Fedora are clocking da house, this Photo is beyond epic in is awesomeness, especially in connection with what went down on Twitter during Nationals :laugh:

That's why I took the photo! That was taken the day after Gracie's tweet. The folks I sat with all doubled over laughing when he showed up wearing it that night.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Photos through most of the Short Dance are now up on my gallery... Maybe I'll get all the photos up by next US Nationals :laugh: