Not open for further replies.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Yuzu brought his favourite kids to visit these schookids. :laugh:

khtmyzr

Final Flight
Yuzu brought his favourite kids to visit these schookids. :laugh:

And to think not even the Emperor nor the PM got to see these favorite kids appear together as a pair (or at least not that we see).

Which reminds me, will there be an Emperor tea party? and will Yuzuru be there?

khtmyzr

Final Flight
It was in April I think...
Oh so the tea party already happened? I know they had the garden party but didn’t know about the tea party... they are two separate events, are they? Or am I just confused? :laugh: I just remember we talked about how Yuzu didn’t bring his medals to the garden and thought he might bring out at the tea party (which I assumed was a separate event) like he did in 2014 or something... :scratch2:

ETA: I meant this one... found the video from 2014 https://youtu.be/7LlOuDDDjRQ I think there was indeed a separate event held for the athletes.

Thank you for telling me about the situation in your country. Actually, my father was also a teacher in junior high and a head-master at the end of his career, and that is only the thing I and Yuzuru have in common, but sadly I am not like Yuzuru at all :sad21: :laugh: (well, it is not right to compare myself to Yuzuru anyway lol). But it is true that I had a little pressure like I must do well and behave well in school. I think Yuzuru was born naturally with special elegance and aura, and his family must have raised him accordingly without loosing them, with lots of love, disciplines, and pride in being Japanese.

I guess Brian is right to say "God gave him the ability to handle being a star" :)

sun110

Final Flight

yude

Record Breaker
Thank you, what a nice event. What is the context of the food at the end of the post?

It is "Kyushoku"(給食), school lunch for the kids, they have different menu everyday so the blogger seems to be posting the photo in every post. Yuzuru didn't have a chance to have it unfortunately.

About tea party in the imperial palace, it was held in the middle of July in the year of Sochi Olympics. But recently, the Emperor has not been well and absent from the activities and I wonder if it will happen this year. I feel this Yuzuru's surprising visit to Narahahachi may be the part of 24hr TV project, but we'll see :)

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
It is "Kyushoku"(給食), school lunch for the kids, they have different menu everyday so the blogger seems to be posting the photo in every post. Yuzuru didn't have a chance to have it unfortunately.

Thank you for the explanation

Interspectator

Record Breaker
More photos from the school visit. He even waved back from outside the building :laugh:
https://twitter.com/pchanzuttolove/status/1014153383056273409?s=21

Simple translation:
Today, at 1pm, Yuzuru Hanyu Senshu came to the school!
He visitied Narahamachi as part of his continued visiting of the disaster area.
The young students didin't know anything about it in advance so we were able to surprise them. There was huge excitement.
Hanyu Senshu answered each of our young student's questions carefully and gave such dreams and courgage to them.
He showed the two gold medals at close range and greeted each of the children and gave them a high-five.
It was an hour of concentrated happiness, dreams and hope.

And when we parted, he 'turned' for us! (did a spin?)

Last edited:

Imov

Medalist
Guys read it somewhere before that there is a project about submitting Yuzu fanart?
Can someone please link me to it? I know someone who wants to take part in it but cannot find the link.
Thanks in advance.

About Yuzu's character, I remember my aunt when she was raising my two cousins which are both boys.
She told me that even as kids mothers will have a feel of their strength of character.
Guidance will make them good people but their innate character will make them greater if the right strings are pulled.

So I credit Yuzu's family that during his formative years they gave him the trust and freedom he needed to be the best person he is.
Like really wow, how do you raise such an awesome guy? Sure its within but for him to embrace it. I am sure he had his difficult times.
Specially when he needs to isolate himself to focus on his goals.
Ok blabbered enough. Just seeing him with kids is so touching.

Status
Not open for further replies.