Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 240 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imov

Medalist

khtmyzr

Final Flight
The magazine came in the mail for me and I didn't even order it. I was so surprised and happy lol :luv17:

Thank you for sharing! Those are some really kind words and praises from Max. I don’t remember them including his words in the online post. Or did I just miss it?

ankifeather

Final Flight
I have no clue but that is also my guess :biggrin:

Yes, Yomiuri newspaper gives Yuzuru 2 million yen and JSF gets 3 million yen (I wish it is reverse...)

https://twitter.com/BluecosmosH/status/1073501926602375170

I love how he not only earn money for himself but also for his federation (hopefully these funds are put to good use for Japan's team)

Thank you for sharing! Those are some really kind words and praises from Max. I don’t remember them including his words in the online post. Or did I just miss it?

No I don't think Max Aaron's interview was included online, but surprised they chose him to interview. Nice of him to mention Yuzu already solidify his status as the greatest in this sport even before the quad axel. Interesting to read about his descriptions on what it feels like to attempt this jump himself. Also makes me scared for Yuzu's health again in attempting it, but he already made it clear he isn't going to stop until it is achieved.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
No I don't think Max Aaron's interview was included online, but surprised they chose him to interview. Nice of him to mention Yuzu already solidify his status as the greatest in this sport even before the quad axel.

Yet another skater confirming what we already know, that Yuzuru is seen as his peers as the greatest as well as his fans.... :luv17:

Reth

On the Ice
He's back! It seems the ankle condition isn't as bad as presumed? He's probably not on painkillers and taking it slowly.
Yes. Look like doing his rehabilitation? Nice and slow and fully heal please 🙏 t

eaglehelang

Final Flight
There is a video of the girl with pig tails in white top. The coach is either Orser or Lee Barkell.

Woah, there's a lot of calls for the vid to be deleted.

ankifeather

Final Flight
The black jacket looks like team Japan's jacket to me. Plus all the other skaters are going around at full speed, only the potential "Yuzu" is skating very slowly and carefully. Based on the doctor's diagnosis, he should be now doing rehabilitation like the March to May period - he can skate but not allowed to jump

Weetos

Final Flight
Definitely Yuzu, he has very recognisable legs.

I feel a bit bad for the girl who posted, I don't think she has any idea :/
Relieved to see it though.

Ophelia

Record Breaker
I would bet my entire bank account that that's Hanyu in the video. The haircut is very distinctive as well as the way he strokes.

Who is the girl in the white top that the video focuses on? Medvedeva?

yude

Record Breaker
I am sure it is Yuzuru in the video and glad to see him skate very cautiously. I hope the rest of the rehabilitation goes well. No Olympics, no rush :)

Status
Not open for further replies.