Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

ankifeather

Final Flight
Wow Origin makes for an awesome fireworks soundtrack. You know what, if he is recycling Origin this season, this firework is like the epic open ceremony to this season!

The trailer for the DVD is epic too, just like a movie. I am sad they didn't include WTT version of POTO, that was my favorite version, along with the team Japan waiting area. Too bad about LGC, wish it at least had the GPF ver.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yuzuru DVD's are currently all of the top 8 and also 12 in the Amazon JP rankings of sales; the new one has taken both first and second place on pre-orders since the announcement this morning.

https://twitter.com/fiammaazzurro12/...4070996467712/

Those covers look amazing, I think I am going to have to learn yet another new skill, that of ordering from Japan....

ankifeather

Final Flight
Yuzu really needs to release a DVD for Continued with Wings as well!

I saw a clip on youtube once, a 'behind the scenes' of the photoshoot and they were so lovely together.... obviously she has fond memories :luv17:

Oh yay!!!! Now how to get it from Australia.... apparently Amazon Japan don't shop here :cry:

You can order on CDJapan or HMV Japan (there is English website) - they sell not only DVDs but also all Yuzu magazines, photobooks and calendars (past and present). They ship to Australia, I have been ordering Japanese merchandise from them for years and my parcel always arrive safe and sound. The shipping fee is calculated differently between the two websites, so you can play with both to see which one is cheaper. you also get discount if you are a member and for buying multiple items too. After all that, I found HMV is cheaper for this particular DVD.

BTW, Yuzu's first DVD released in 2014 that covers his earlier years is still on sale on HMV. If you want to search for Yuzu's magazines, search by the name of the magazine rather than Yuzu's name. For his photobooks and DVDs just search by his name.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yuzu really needs to release a DVD for Continued with Wings as well!

You can order on CDJapan or HMV Japan (there is English website) - they sell not only DVDs but also all Yuzu magazines, photobooks and calendars (past and present). They ship to Australia, I have been ordering Japanese merchandise from them for years and my parcel always arrive safe and sound. The shipping fee is calculated differently between the two websites, so you can play with both to see which one is cheaper. you also get discount if you are a member and for buying multiple items too. After all that, I found HMV is cheaper for this particular DVD.

BTW, Yuzu's first DVD released in 2014 that covers his earlier years is still on sale on HMV. If you want to search for Yuzu's magazines, search by the name of the magazine rather than Yuzu's name. For his photobooks and DVDs just search by his name.

Thank you! I found the HMV site easy to navigate and use, so have put in my order (and I added the earlier one as a present to... me :biggrin:

ankifeather

Final Flight
Thank you! I found the HMV site easy to navigate and use, so have put in my order (and I added the earlier one as a present to... me :biggrin:

Problem is it's too easy to use, which means I end up on a shopping spree lol (I lack self discipline when it comes to Yuzu..It also doesn't help he always looks beautiful on the cover of anything...)

CarolPooh

Rinkside
Hello ^_^

I have been a Yuzu fan and lurked here since PyeongChang Olympics.

I finally registered and this is my first post.

I am still not familiar with the forum setting.

CarolPooh

Rinkside
I have just ordered the latest blu-ray and the 2014 one, even though I do not have a blu-ray player yet LOL.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hello ^_^

I have been a Yuzu fan and lurked here since PyeongChang Olympics.

I finally registered and this is my first post.

I am still not familiar with the forum setting.

Welcome! Any questions, feel free to ask (I'm a complete Luddite but manage, and would be more than happy to help if I can)

I have just ordered the latest blu-ray and the 2014 one, even though I do not have a blu-ray player yet LOL.

The power of Hanyuconomy on our wallets.... I've ordered the DVDs for now, but am seriously considering the blu-rays and once people online gets theirs and start waxing eloquent on how wonderful they are....

I have all the stern and unbending willpower of a blancmange, sad to say. :biggrin:

Shedi0806

On the Ice
Welcome! Any questions, feel free to ask (I'm a complete Luddite but manage, and would be more than happy to help if I can)

The power of Hanyuconomy on our wallets.... I've ordered the DVDs for now, but am seriously considering the blu-rays and once people online gets theirs and start waxing eloquent on how wonderful they are....

I have all the stern and unbending willpower of a blancmange, sad to say. :biggrin:

People buying the blu-rays without having an actual blu-ray player yet is such a mood. :biggrin:

yude

Record Breaker