Yuzuru Hanyu | Page 261 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu

Magill

Record Breaker
I have come across such a charming thing of beauty coming from the times when Yuzu was just 19. As it comes from a show, I guess he was also just the newly crowned Olympic champ then. Have you ever seen it? It seems like he was skating "Change" to me, but what was TOI? Teens on Ice? :)

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
AAAAAAAAAHHH! DVD/Bluerays for both Prologue and GIFT are coming out! Guess what I am getting (if I have to pay for them myself) for my birthday this year :clap::hap10::clap::jump::clap:
Prologue is coming out on 19 July, on the 2nd anniversary if his going pro, and the GIFT box sets will be released on 20 Aug. I repeat, AAAAAAAAAHHH!

And here's the announcement for Prologue DVDs and Blue-Rays (both have 110min of show, from December 5th 2022 in Hachinohe + 30min of bonus):
https://twitter.com/jp_prologue/status/1781143429122261071?ref_url=

For GIFT as well as Prologue, the DVDs will be at 6,000¥ and the Blu-Ray at 7,000¥.
For the lucky winners of the ASmart lottery to be able to buy them, the limited edition of GIFT boxes will be very different depending on one's choosing Blu-Ray (17,000¥) or DVD (16,000¥).
The Blu-Ray boxes have : the Blu-Ray disc, the key ring with the handmade glass bottle containing GIFT ice rink water, and a GIFT hoodie.
The DVD boxes have : the DVD, a black 3-faces case, a booklet, and a box with the GIFT parka.

If I understood correctly, hours ago the Blu-Ray box was already first on a sales chart? Yet registrations are officially starting only on May 1st?

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And here's the announcement for Prologue DVDs and Blue-Rays (both have 110min of show, from December 5th 2022 in Hachinohe + 30min of bonus):
https://twitter.com/jp_prologue/status/1781143429122261071?ref_url=

For GIFT as well as Prologue, the DVDs will be at 6,000¥ and the Blu-Ray at 7,000¥.
For the lucky winners of the ASmart lottery to be able to buy them, the limited edition of GIFT boxes will be very different depending on one's choosing Blu-Ray (17,000¥) or DVD (16,000¥).
The Blu-Ray boxes have : the Blu-Ray disc, the key ring with the handmade glass bottle containing GIFT ice rink water, and a GIFT hoodie.
The DVD boxes have : the DVD, a black 3-faces case, a booklet, and a box with the GIFT parka.

If I understood correctly, hours ago the Blu-Ray box was already first on a sales chart? Yet registrations are officially starting only on May 1st?

Marika has said she has registered for the lottery, and that the lucky winners will be announced 24 April, so maybe it's the general ones on may 1?

Magill

Record Breaker
I have come across such a charming thing of beauty coming from the times when Yuzu was just 19. As it comes from a show, I guess he was also just the newly crowned Olympic champ then. Have you ever seen it? It seems like he was skating "Change" to me, but what was TOI? Teens on Ice? :)

So the last night's puzzle got solved by a poster from Insta. TOI meant Together On Ice and this is the show from 10 years ago that the clip posted yesterday (and the photo posted today) came from.

Last edited:

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Marika has said she has registered for the lottery, and that the lucky winners will be announced 24 April, so maybe it's the general ones on may 1?
You must be right, I read both but it must have been for both regular DVDs/Blu Rays (Prologue and GIFT) whereas registration for the lottery for the special boxes was starting immediately.

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
The RE_PRAY in Yokohama Day 1 is passed (it was in this show that in his final speech, he said that there would be no flag sold until this stop, in order to see more self-made banners because he loves them, bless him; by the way, when he saw a banner at the first rank, with a photo of him at 6 in his Toy Story program, he smiled and did the same pose as then) but there are steel behind-the-stage, here's Marika_yuzu's weekend schedule:
https://twitter.com/marika_yuzu/status/1781358013477265658?ref_url=

News Every reminds it us too:
https://twitter.com/ntvnewsevery/status/1781518458305523896?ref_url=

Magill

Record Breaker
Little snippets from Notte Stellata 2024 Behind-the Scenes start being posted. Here's a little sneak into Yuzu working out and fitness training. Just note how he's bowing when entering the gym! Always so full of respect! Kudos!