2015 Four Continents Ladies SP Feb 13 Seoul Time | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Ladies SP Feb 13 Seoul Time

andyjo24

Medalist
Hmph. Not sure if I would have Polina above Zijun, but such is this sport. I liked her coach's half-hearted attempt to cheer her up though, and it is a SB

I liked Zijun more, but Polina had the more difficult combination, so IMO, she does deserve to be ahead.

aero

On the Ice
I'm upset with Gracie's score as well, but if I were to come up with any excuse for her, it would be the GOE on her non jump elements. That being said, the 3 ladies behind her are no slouches in the spin department...

firal

Record Breaker
I guess it's Miyahara's to lose then. Her FS has been pretty consistent and well-received this whole season. I didn't think the women were that bad. The last three skaters all had their SB here. Looking forward to the free!

begin

Medalist
V happy for Li but this comp was nowhere near as satisfying as them men's in terms of performances, placements, and scores.

aero

On the Ice
This has been the first competition I've livestreamed in forever, and I'm so disappointed.
Best wishes to the ladies in the freeskate...

Meoima

Match Penalty
I was surprised too but I think the eagle entry added some points.
I do get why but I still don't agree. Meanwhile Joshua's brilliant 3A only got 1.57 GOE.
And Denis only get +2 GOE for his huge 3A as well.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
This has been the first competition I've livestreamed in forever, and I'm so disappointed.
Best wishes to the ladies in the freeskate...

Did you watch the men last night? That alone was worth the price of admission for me.

andyjo24

Medalist
I do get why but I still don't agree. Meanwhile Joshua's brilliant 3A only got 1.57 GOE.
And Denis only get +2 GOE for his huge 3A as well.

It was because of the entry! But honestly, even with that difficult entry, I would've given his 3A a +1 at the most.

aero

On the Ice
Did you watch the men last night? That alone was worth the price of admission for me.

I'm upset that I didn't. I totally forgot that the competition started yesterday.
I'll be hoping for some good FS skating from both disciplines.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Highest PCS mark given was 8.25- 2 for Gracie(SS+IN), 1 for Rika(CH), & 1 for Zijun(PE)..

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
It was because of the entry! But honestly, even with that difficult entry, I would've given his 3A a +1 at the most.
That's my take as well. +1 is okay but +2 is over the board.
Meanwhile Han Yan's monstrous 3A only got 2.43 GOE.
If that jump is +2 then Han Yan's 3A should have been +5 GOE