2015 JGP Colorado Springs Ladies SP Sep 4 | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Colorado Springs Ladies SP Sep 4

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Anni reminds me of Kiira. She was nice and I liked this group. :love:

I think this is the most interesting JGP simply because Russia didn't send one of its top skaters here.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
anni is a lovely surprise

shame about that 3F fall but everything was nice

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
You're welcome, Princessroja!

On another note, does Marin have flutzing issues? :scratch: (wondering why she did a 3lo+3t...)

AprilS

On the Ice
You're welcome, Princessroja!

On another note, does Marin have flutzing issues? :scratch: (wondering why she did a 3lo+3t...)

If Marin gets a edge call on anything, it's usually a ! on her Flip... but I'm worried since she tends to replace her 3Lz with a 3Lo when she's having jump troubles (from injury, growth, etc)...

Leonardo

Final Flight
Is any other ladie capable of doing a 3lo-3t? I can't remember right now, but Marin is the probably the first skater to jump all 5 kinds of triples + triple toe in competitions.

Last edited:

samm22

On the Ice
I loved Marin but I hope she can improve her technique pre-puberty...hope she doesn't have to go through what Mao did...

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Is any other ladie capable of doing a 3lo-3t? I can't remember right now, but Marin is the probably the first skater to jump all kinds of triples + triple toe in competitions.

radionova did in 2013 nhk trophy

Kuan

Final Flight
Is any other ladie capable of doing a 3lo-3t? I can't remember right now, but Marin is the probably the first skater to jump all kinds of triples + triple toe in competitions.

Karen Chen used to do it, bevor she changed to 3lz3t

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Fun fact for zamboni break: Marin's given name in Kanji has one same character as Mao Asada, which means "genuine".

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ohh good. I can hear the Zamboni's. :cheer:

Fun event so far. I'm likely the only one but while I don't dispute Marin's scores her program seemed a bit samey to me and didn't really move me a whole lot. Pretty solid technique but a very classic and safe program. She is pretty likable though and does her thing well. I*hope she can skate that well in the FS.

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
I'm back! Got to watch Paige Rydberg at lunch, and wow, she looked amazing! So happy for her! Still in second. Watching past groups during the ice cut.

burntBREAD

Medalist
Ohh good. I can hear the Zamboni's. :cheer:

Fun event so far. I'm likely the only one but while I don't dispute Marin's scores her program seemed a bit samey to me and didn't really move me a whole lot. Pretty solid technique but a very classic and safe program. She is pretty likable though and does her thing well. I*hope she can skate that well in the FS.

You'll be pleased to hear that her FS is to Beetlejuice, then. ;)