2015 Cup of China Short Dance | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Short Dance

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
my crazy hopes for C/L to be below S/K @ Rostelecom start to fade a bit but i hope for some home advantage :dev3::yay:

HR4

On the Ice
Awfully high PCS for C/B. They go level 1 on twizzles. The placement is more or less ok, but I would put C/B closer to I/Z

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
When I saw Chock/Bates at SA I thought that was a wonderful dance and liked the music but on my computer not so much. Why did they have to go bombastic? Would be so much better if they used the original artists. Tonight it just seemed fake fake fake. (Of course my viewing at SA wasn't 2:30 in the morning either so grain of salt I guess)

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
It is badly disguised. Just when they start the pattern this snare drum thingy comes in the background that clearly has a THUMP thump THUMP thump beat to it.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I actually really enjoyed C/L !!! Good to see them back with passion and purpose....at least in the short.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
So Happy for Anna and luca, hope they will win :clapper:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm a big fan of C/B so sorry I can't go with the crowd here. I do think they have technical difficulties with this SD, but I also have faith that Igor, Mr Master Technician, will sort them out. A traditional ballroom style does suit them--I agree with Nicky and Simon :) about that.

C/L have always excelled in the SD, so another terrific SD is not a shocker. Good for them. And Anna's posture was better than usual, I thought. Good for them.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Totally digging the Watts Zap and Net clips!!! :dance2:

Last edited:

Kutien

Final Flight
1 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTEITA 66.39 1 video
2 Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES USA 65.36 2 video
3 Elena ILINYKH / Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN RUS 63.54 3 video
4 Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER USA 58.35 4 video
5 Federica TESTA / Lukas CSOLLEY SVK 53.90 5 video
6 Yue ZHAO / Xun ZHENG CHN 51.02 6 video
7 Shiyue WANG / Xinyu LIU CHN 50.64 7 video

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I mean, I don't want to sound rude but
Do you guys agree with C/B PCS? I never considered C/B, especially Madison, having strong SS, especially compared to I/Z and C/L while they have 9.04 and I/Z have 8.13...
It was not their strongest skate yet they have quite a margin in PCS from others.

P.S. And yes, I love I/Z's Frida, hope they are clean tomorrow and go higher(though doesn's seem realistic unfortunatelly)

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Haha...I slept thru I/Z and actually forgot they were here. I'm not a very good fan of my ID fav's :laugh:

I can't speak much to PCS dramas and especially about C/B's because I kind of let my mind wander during their performance. :p

C/L has me glued to them the whole time.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The protocols are up and yes, C/B really got zapped. Like I thought, lost levels and didn't hit all their keypoints.

No one got a level 4 for the RW OR the partial.

Stickler panel. LOL.

zebobes

Final Flight
I tuned into the broadcast during the second group, and the commentators were talking about how there was a mild collision during the warm up between Hawayek and Baker and Capellini and Lanotte, so that probably contributed to Kaitlins pain during the SD.