2015 Trophée Bompard Pairs SP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2015 Trophée Bompard Pairs SP

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was quite awesome other than the fall! Great to see him look so happy afterward! I really do love these two :love:

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Loved the music in this sp!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not judging but they have an almost 13-year age difference between the two of them!

I'm not saying it's bad, but WOW.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Very interesting program from P/Z! Finally someone does the twist late in the program. :agree:

MIM

Medalist
P/Z!!
Loved their beginning but timing is not perfect yet! But I think this is going to be the best SP of the season once they hit every thing(not just element, but the timing, pose)!

Really enjoyed the pair event. Most exciting and tight race!

Last edited:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She looks okay after yesterday's fall, I think. I think. That fall on the jumps and that weird trip thing getting into place doesn't really ease my mind though.

Lota

Record Breaker
Well, while there were mistakes, I'm in love with this routine, definitely one of my favourites this season. The choreography is to die for! :love:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
On some days the age difference between these two really bugs me and this is one of those days. At this rate it is going to look like she is skating with her grandfather.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Another fine program from C/P. I liked last year's Shostakovich.

They try to do things a bit different. This Beattles song with it's unusual interpretation.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
On some days the age difference between these two really bugs me and this is one of those days. At this rate it is going to look like she is skating with her grandfather.

He's looking a little heavier, although it hasn't affected his skating, it seems.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Man the scores that are not the highest nor the lowest are SO close to each other. Everything is going to count tomorrow for the podium.

QuadThrow

Medalist
I love program of this style... Very interesting.

Peng Zhang did it very nice. Superb on the DS,throws and lift... to me this program is one of the top programs!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Hmm, not their best, but not bad for early season either. Very interesting layout--starting with the death spiral, leaving the twist so late, ect. Program definitely has potential.

Despite the fall, I was quite impressed with Peng. Usually I find him more impressive, but here I couldn't take my eyes off her.

lyndichee

Medalist
2nd to 7th are all separated just by a slim margin of about 3.4 points.

Tomorrow will be pretty exciting!