2015 Trophée Bompard Pairs SP | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2015 Trophée Bompard Pairs SP

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Boy does TAT hate Duhamel or what!!! She waisted no time comparing them to V/T and trashing D/H skating left and right.

Anyway, did soembody say that V/T won't be getting Sochi PSC anymore????? Where are those people now!

V\T scored 38.71 in their Sochi SP you know...

Who are D\H btw?

And where did Tat say anything?

moriel

Record Breaker
V\T have a 10 point lead on everybody, They just need to have an OK skate, There's no one who can really cover that ground in this Competition imo

And earlier their Free looked better than the short...
So maybe some monster scores there *i hope*

QuadThrow

Medalist
-0,9 at the throw. not perfect on the SBS. level 3 at BoDs. Room in the PCS.

V/T will receive 80 if they get clean at worlds. And that is a huge marging going into the free. The do not need the Quad for Gold.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Boy does TAT hate Duhamel or what!!! She waisted no time comparing them to V/T and trashing D/R skating left and right.

Anyway, did somebody say that V/T won't be getting Sochi PSC anymore????? Where are those people now!

Where are they now? Involved in a 2014 Olympic athletes scam. Otherwise known as, ...skating while being Russian...Golden! :slink:

Last edited:

whatif

Medalist
It's mind boggling what V/T scores might look like once they fix the tiny mistakes there. While others breaking joints trying to land quads and lutzes.

Kutien

Final Flight
1 Tatiana VOLOSOZHAR / Maxim TRANKOV RUS 74.50 1 video
2 Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES FRA 65.75 2 video
3 Julianne SEGUIN / Charlie BILODEAU CAN 64.95 3 video
4 Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG CHN 64.10 4 video
5 Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE ITA 64.08 5 video
6 Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN USA 62.63 6 video
7 Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV RUS 62.32 7 video
8 Miriam ZIEGLER / Severin KIEFER AUT 50.56 8 video

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
-0,9 at the throw. not perfect on the SBS. level 3 at BoDs. Room in the PCS.

V/T will receive 80 if they get clean at worlds. And that is a huge marging going into the free. The do not need the Quad for Gold.

They only go for level 3 on the DS

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
V/T not nearly as good as Charlie and Meryl. And don't wear white on white ice! It's hard to see with grainy, small-size live streams.

Am I confused...I thought this tread was about the pairs competition? :scratch2: Perhaps Charlie's hair product peroxide, is now affecting others.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
It's mind boggling what V/T scores might look like once they fix the tiny mistakes there. While others breaking joints trying to land quads and lutzes.

yes, indeed and I can't wrap my head around this...

at this point other pairs can just step out because judges just showed that there is no point to compete for gold...regardless what others would try - quads, quad twists, lifts on partner's head, death spirals without hold (looool), even with best execution- it won't give them justice. Tatiana/Maxim are really comortable with that GOE/PCS cushion. And Maxim will go bananas over what an artistic pair they are...again

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
where is the problem for them in the BoDs?

I remember that they had problems with it in 2013/2014. they changed to FiDs then.

There's no problem, They just don't do 4 turns, It's a choice i guess, Not that much of a point difference

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
I appreciate it TheGrandSophy and thanks for clarifying...but beyond the music theme, I do not see how the two are related...?

QuadThrow

Medalist
There's no problem, They just don't do 4 turns, It's a choice i guess, Not that much of a point difference

really? level 4 brings 0.5 points more. I think that should be worth it.

in 2013/2014 they have usually got level1 for the BoDs and I have never come to know why.