2015 Rostelecom Cup Mens SP | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Mens SP

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I was not really impressed by Fernandez and Voronov. Pitkeev and Miner were best for me. I'm so happy for Miner, he was fantastic! He left best impression on me :) Does he have quad?
I don't really like men discipline that much, but I enjoyed it today. The public was awesome too, very supportive to all skates.

He attempts quads... not sure how much success he has.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Kolyada was interesting to watch. The boy with rose cheeks is not polished and the first jumping pass with a fall was meh,
but he reminds me of Verner in many aspects; costume, choreography, personality. :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ah, that girl that I have spotted in the audience every year wearing a Marc Marquez fleece is back supporting Javi again this year.

2015 (didn't have time to take a screenshot, so it's the video)

But, her hair's a lighter colour now. And she has ditched the Marquez fleece in favour of a plainer red and cream fleece.

Maybe she was disgusted with Marquez's carry on in the last few MotoGP races of this year as well...

EDIT: Just watched it in slow motion. It is a Marquez fleece, but just a different one.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
He performed better over-all at COC that's for sure. And people use Patrick Chan as a high water mark for PCS...but I think even Pat's or Yuzu's PCS are too high when the mess up and still get 44...and I feel the same way about Javi.
Though I love all their skating.
That's what is meant by judges needing to differentiate the PCS scores more.

Ahh I'm glad you got that I was comparing his CoC performance to this one - I forgot it and edited my post after you quoted it! :)

Yeah I always feel like a performance has to be pretty much pristine to get 44-45...

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Ah, that girl that I have spotted in the audience every year wearing a Marc Marquez fleece is back supporting Javi again this year.

2015 (didn't have time to take a screenshot, so it's the video)

But, her hair's a lighter colour now. And she has ditched the Marquez fleece in favour of a plainer red and cream fleece.

Maybe she was disgusted with Marquez's carry on in the last few MotoGP races of this year as well...

EDIT: Just watched it in slow motion. It is a Marquez fleece, but just a different one.

CaroLiza_fan

You're so funny! Thanks for bringing the fun stuff here.

qwertyskates

Medalist
I think other than the fact that it's a sexy Spanish themed performance, I'm finding the choreography not as intricate as his SP last year.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Since when did Adian start doing 4t-3t? I love his SP as much as anyone's this year but I don't remember him doing a quad combo :hap85:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Judge #1 loves Javi way more than Judge #2. Luckily the system makes outliers irrelevant regardless of degrees of deviation.