2015 Rostelecom Cup Mens SP | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Mens SP

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Yes, that was Patrick Chan-level PCS. I'm sort of torn cause Javi at least did more jumps ... but even with the improvements I'm not sure if he's quite there yet?

Ross just entered the horse race known as the U.S. men. But we'll see if he keeps it together in the FS. HIs FS hasn't been great, score wise this season.

It's like The Curse of the Queen this year, isn't it? But I was impressed with Javi's choreography and his performance of it (though, admittedly, not quite as much as our ahem esteemed judging panel). Still-- Good Lord! we could have used him last year for all those bleh Paso Dobles.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Congrats to Ross!! That was a beautiful skate. Sure wish Adam would take heed and stop it with the quad attempt and do what he can do with quality!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow....Javi's lowest component mark is probably higher than Adians highest. :dbana:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
kinda surprised for Javi, was expecting more like 83-84 but score isnt that much high than that and (hopefully) he will make it up tomorrow and show us great performance! :cheer: btw i think his upright spin looks really good with arm detail :luv17:
my favourite performance is from Ross, he was great and really into it, i love it!! :love:
and Adian was great too!! if he can stay consistent his PCS will increase as well, his progress this season is amazing, i still wish he skated at COC so that he wouldnt need to chase imaginary cars, there was a real one there :laugh:

TMC

Record Breaker
kinda surprised for Javi, was expecting more like 83-84 but score isnt that much high than that and (hopefully) he will make it up tomorrow and show us great performance! :cheer: btw i think his upright spin looks really good with arm detail :luv17:
my favourite performance is from Ross, he was great and really into it, i love it!! :love:
and Adian was great too!! if he can stay consistent his PCS will increase as well, his progress this season is amazing, i still wish he skated at COC so that he wouldnt need to chase imaginary cars, there was a real one there :laugh:

Yes! And the audience was loving it, too! I love how a little tiny unusual twist of a hand can make all the difference in this sport :love:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Yes! And the audience was loving it, too! I love how a little tiny unusual twist of a hand can make all the difference in this sport :love:

hand movements on spins are my favourite things :love: