Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 273 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuzu Beloved Angel

On the Ice
Ok everyone, I hope you are ready to die because according to this article Yuzuru changed his plan for his SP.....and he will go for 2 quad !!!!!:eeking:

Summary of the last part of the article I did on the Facebook group : After the first GP of the season, he decided to increase the level of difficulty of his SP, and he plans to do 4S, 4T3T and 3A in NHK.... :eek:
(and the newspaper is Mainichi shinbun, that's not a gossip newspaper so it's pretty reliable....)

Praying, praying and praying. That all blessings and positive energy be upon him. Go! Go! Yuzu. My heart is racing now. I hope resist.

yhmafan

Medalist
Haha! If he can't land a clean 3Lz-3T, why not go for the 4T-3T!

It's too much. Oh my heart isn't going to be able to handle this. :drama:

Same here. I wonder does it mean he avoids lutz jumps and takes fewer risks plan this time? …or he is aiming for higher score in his SP? :biggrin:
Though I am not sure about his 4T now….or I have to say bye to clean Chopin.

Last edited:

dasani

On the Ice
As I'm freaking out like the rest of you....just wanted to post these fanvids here one more time of Yuzu practicing his quads with new entrance during the SC gala rehearsal:
spread eagle-4S-spread eagle
spread eagle-4T-spread eagle
longer vid of him practicing his jumps

bonus: long gala rehearsal practice video (if this helps to cheer you up a bit)

During the gala practice, we thought he was just practicing these jumps for fun....but in hindsight, he's probably working on his new jump layout for the next competition already, which matches to what the news article is saying.

Good luck Yuzu! You always push to the max but never set for something that is beyond your ability! Go for it and stay healthy :cheer2:

ficelle

On the Ice
I love the spread eagle 3A spread eagle!!! :love: But is he really going to do two quads in the second half??

In fact the article doesn't tell in which order he will do the jumps ^^"
But I don't think it's two quads in the second half. More like 4S first half, then 4T3T in the second half.

carmen7077

On the Ice
So the gala practice was really telling something(but I thought he was just playing)⋯⋯

Anyway, this means his quad sal is ready and his 4-3 combo might come back after three seasons apart.

A lot risk to take. But I think mr.hanyu never do something that he is able of.

Oh my God, this man is a fighter. I guess Jin Boyang gave him a big push for this change of layout.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Ok everyone, I hope you are ready to die because according to this article Yuzuru changed his plan for his SP.....and he will go for 2 quad !!!!!:eeking:

Summary of the last part of the article I did on the Facebook group : After the first GP of the season, he decided to increase the level of difficulty of his SP, and he plans to do 4S, 4T3T and 3A in NHK.... :eek:
(and the newspaper is Mainichi shinbun, that's not a gossip newspaper so it's pretty reliable....)
well after his troubles with 3L this doesn't make me panic :laugh:

Last edited:

skatefan22

Medalist
Oh my God, this man is a fighter. I guess Jin Boyang gave him a big push for this change of layout.

Same as what I think especially Jin is going to NHK as well. The battle of quads...

But it can also be his original plan, as I remember a tweet from the CCTV male commentator's weibo posted right after SC, saying that it is clear that Hanyu is planning an SP with two quads because he changed his way of entry to 4T (I don't quite get the logic there though...). In his tweet, he also said Yuzu is probably going to replace 3A with 4S. I think that can be the reason why Yuzu was practice spread-eagle - 4S - spread-eagle.

Last edited:
Same as what I think especially Jin is going to NHK as well. The battle of quads...

Oh man, I will have a hard time watching men's SP, especially because after going to SC my husband does not like Yuzuru that much anymore and prefers Jin. We are going to have a domestic fight :palmf:

Yuzu Beloved Angel

On the Ice
As I'm freaking out like the rest of you....just wanted to post these fanvids here one more time of Yuzu practicing his quads with new entrance during the SC gala rehearsal:
spread eagle-4S-spread eagle
spread eagle-4T-spread eagle
longer vid of him practicing his jumps

bonus: long gala rehearsal practice video (if this helps to cheer you up a bit)

During the gala practice, we thought he was just practicing these jumps for fun....but in hindsight, he's probably working on his new jump layout for the next competition already, which matches to what the news article is saying.

Good luck Yuzu! You always push to the max but never set for something that is beyond your ability! Go for it and stay healthy :cheer2:

Thanks for the link.I had attended and now I can understand why he was practicing these jumps. It will achieve and will be with health. The power of God be upon him.

umm...maybe but if so, while I could empathise with him it's too risky, clean Chopin should come first.

We haven't seen this layout yet and I want to trust that he is making this decision based on that in his practices the probability of having a clean Chopin was higher with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.