2016 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Pairs SP

Pamigena

Record Breaker
ok they're just fantastic. It's not like I could argue with that.:roll9:
Don't shoot me, but the bollywood theme is killing me :hopelessness: I just can't.....

moriel

Record Breaker
Yay for V/T
They can still show a better quality, but interpretation wise, this was the best skate this season <3

MIM

Medalist
LOL I laughed so hard when Max did stationary hand/arm choreo.
HAHAHAHAHa.... I am not sure the authenticity of some dance moves, but fun and engaging!!

But wasn't there wobble on the lift? I am not sure how the TES has such gap between S/M and V/T.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I'm not the biggest fan of that program, but Tatiana rocks that outfit :love: What a gorgeous woman, Max is a lucky man ;)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just when I thought Max's hair couldn't get any worse. :drama:

He's only gone and shaved the sides!!! :eek:

So, now it's a Mohawk with a tuft at the back! :eek:

As for the skating. When I first saw this routine at the Nebelhorn, I said it was unbeatable BUT that it wasn't my personal taste. Although I like some Indian music, I didn't like the this particular piece.

But, as the season has gone on, the whole programme is growing on me.

Deserved new leaders.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

hortensja

On the Ice
If you're referring to T/M, the colors may not be "nice" but they're certainly on point, hers was giving me flashbacks to Irish step dancing as a child. Almost ever costume I could remember were that color combination or some form of them with deep purple added or substituted in.

Yes, they're correct, but doesn't look good on the ice and with their skin tone etc. Something is missing there.

s_parks

Record Breaker
ok they're just fantastic. It's not like I could argue with that.:roll9:
Don't shoot me, but the bollywood theme is killing me :hopelessness: I just can't.....

I agree. The choreography is honestly subpar, especially for such a skilled pair.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Honestly I think it's too bad these two had to skate last- they don't compare favorably to the last 3 pairs.

Lota

Record Breaker
Daaaaamn, Italy looks good this year! :2thumbs: If they don't go down with the level, the only Level 4 death spiral, right?