2016 Worlds Short Dance | Page 40 | Golden Skate

2016 Worlds Short Dance

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
YES we DID enjoy the event, thank you so much Miss Announcer!!!

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
I AM SO HAPPY that was amazing :love::luv17: yeah Gabby had a bit of a moment in the twizzles but that was still gorgeous

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Sorry, anyone else was having troubled picture& sound at Eurosport when they tuned it on Chock/Bates?

Lota

Record Breaker
I know I'm going to get slaughtered for saying so, but to me that lacked cohesion in the march. The rest was very beautiful though. Should lead.

I know what you mean, I was slightly confused during the march part. Wonderful dance though.

I am very happy that Gabriella is getting more recognition from the commentators. Everyone only ever talks about Guillaume and while, yes, he's great, they are a team and she is wonderful as well.

Last edited:

oat

On the Ice
In europost, the commentator didn't say one word (if you comparaison to the others). They just admire the artists, the art in front of them like me.

glorybox6

Final Flight
P/C were magical BUT I am anxiously waiting for those protocols to see GOEs on those twizzles. :think:

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
It's been fun! The French team is something! So expressive! I don't think I've ever watcher them (don't judge me, I only watch a few teams in dance)!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Russia is in real danger of dropping to ONE pair next year. My jaw needs a bandaid after dropping that far.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Guillaume deserves 10s even just for standing out there and doing nothing

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Anna and Luca are sooooo cute! I just want to pinch them to death!

I want to pinch Anna too, but Ondrej mightn't be too happy about it! ;) :devil:

Madison's face is so expressive and versatile she can conduct a symphony with her facial expressions alone. But overall, I liked the Shibs more.

What symphony is she conducting in your avatar? :)

1812 Overture

Priceless!!! Conversation of the Championships so far! :bow: :clap: :points:

Great answers!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
I am so happy. To me the this is the right of it, with this magical artistry at the top. Wonderful afternoon/early evening all in all. :biggrin:

Last edited:

berry8

Final Flight
so touching....
They are real artists.... The final part of their program is breathtaking...

Last edited:

bobbob

Medalist
P/C were probably given a pass on the twizzles, lol. The commentator said it was not going to affect the GOE.

But they're so good, when I watch them I forget they're even skating.