2016 Skate America Ladies FS | Page 31 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Ladies FS

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Lol who would have thunk it? Mariah having the skate of the night.

sarama

Medalist
I can't watch because it's Saturday evening and I am at a birthday party:drama:.... BUT I'm thrilled for Mariah!!!!!

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
Hearing Tara talk about Gracie having to "get over it" is so frustrating! Individual sports require mental strength significantly MORE THAN TALENT and Tara should know this and not say things like this! Reminds me of their criticism of Amber Glenn 2 yrs ago on national TV - so unnecessary!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
What on earth possesses Frank to keep trying, year after year, to turn Gracie Gold into Michelle Kwan? Inquiring minds want to know...

BlackAxel

Final Flight
I am not the biggest fan of Gracie and her stiff arms, though her FS is a thing of beauty. I don't know why she insists on skating to type of music. Firebird worked for her because it allowed her to show of her strength and speed.

mcq

Record Breaker
Congrats to Ashley, Mariah and Mai!
Great job for the other skaters!!

P.S : Anyway, I know this is first GP event and skaters are not yet warmed up, but JGP series few weeks ago actually has similar scores to these, noone yet to break 200. Tells me how deep JGP ladies field now is

MIM

Medalist
Gracie..I just hope it gets easier for her as a season progresses. I like her hair..

NAOTMAA

Medalist
Gracie looks done with figure skating during this program....

Its like she just wants it all over and doesn't care anymore, she just looks resigned with no spirit or life in her. She REALLY needs to "find her love for skating" again or the rest of her career will be a nightmare