2016 Skate America Short Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Short Dance

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I'm not the biggest fan of this music cut, it's just a little too disjointed. I'm not opposed to it in general, but I would like it more if they toned the music down a little.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
I love H/D kept my attention throughout. i saw the hip hop evolution. I even saw funk and animation towards the end.

andromache

Record Breaker
It's an ambitious program with too much going on for it to really work. When you're starting to get into it, the music changes.

I think the choreography and movements and interpretation are very strong, however.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Charlie is a little old fashioned when it comes to music I think.

I think the risk here is huge but I'm not sure, yet, if I like it.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I liked this program a lot the first few times I watched it but now I feel like, having seen more teams compete, it doesn't really stack up well.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I'm not sure about the wedding reception dance cuts at the end. I get that's it's supposed to be 'blues/hiphop through the ages', but the second half reminds me of the last time they tried to incorporate hip hop into one of their dances and... that's not good.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i didn't like the hip hop part... especially when Madison did those small toe point steps... hip hop is not on the toes baby.... and... well zach probably forgot his top at home and borrowed Adam's ... suits him well though

Plisskin

Medalist
I think this is the weakest program they ever had. I wonder if another team might over take them at U.S. Nationals.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
omg his costume is so fabulously awful I love it, I know it's Elvis but it makes me think of men's costumes in the 70's-early 80's.