2016 Skate Canada Short Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate Canada Short Dance

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Dear lord, all records in each discipline are gonna be broken this season. :eek:

I think that is the plan. There are changes coming post 2018 Olympics... so let's start the ball rolling on milking the current system for all it is worth! Keep breaking records till the current system is flat out broken and giving perfect scores at 2018, we can all giggle and have our fun at the lunacy... but hopefully still say "the order was correct". Then starting in the 2018-2019 we can start over with lower scores under a different scale and scoring will return to some semblance of logic and normalcy.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I could not appreciate C/B skating because was mostly looking at Madison's naked belly, sorry.

.... in a good way or bad way... i mean a comment like that can go either way.

Though I have to confess, i often find myself distracted looking for her belly button and trying to figure out if the belly is faux/costuming fabric. Either her belly button is really low, her pants are glued to her skin, or it is faux, or I am blind.

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Everyone goes on about Vanessa and Morgan (rightfully so), but Alexandra and Mitchell are my Ridiculously Beautiful Ice Couple.

Raomina

On the Ice
I have to say, I'm usually not interested in ice dance but this year's SD programs are quite entertaining! I like the theme this year.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Well done Mitch and Alex.

But BY GOD I'm going to be sick of that piece of music by the end of this season of Swing. I've already heard it in 4 or 5 different short dances.